Menu
Beijing to Tianjin Binhai
Sep 3, 2012 06:27
  • ANDYROID
Hi Guys,

It will be my first time to travel China solo. I was hoping to get your help about travelling from Beijing to Tianjin (Binhai).

I'm scheduled to arrive Beijing Capital International Airport (BCIA) Terminal 2 at around 00:35 midnight of Sunday (Sept. 9). I plan to go to Tianjin Binhai Area at noon on the same day preferably by high speed rail. I understand that I have to go to Beijing South Railway Station if I was to take the high speed rail to Tianjin. Here goes my questions:

1.) Where do u suggest I spend the rest of the morning? Does Beijing Airport provide comfy enough seats to sleep in? If not, any decent lodging you can suggest preferably in between the airport and South Railway station?

2.) Is High speed rail the best transport option if I'm going to Tianjin Binhai area?

3.) Where can I find the high speed train schedules from Beijing to Tianjin?

4.) I will be at Tianjin Binhai for a conference but I'm planning to go on some side-trips. Any must-see places you guys can recommend in Tianjin? Is it worth the effort to travel down to tianjin city center from Binhai?

5.) I'm booked at Holiday Inn Binhai Tianjin but I'm willing to change my booking if you guys have better suggestions for accommodation near Binhai International Convention and Exhibition Center.

Thank you very much in advance for your replies!
Sep 5, 2012 04:01
  • ANDYROID
Any help will be greatly appreciated. thanks!
Sep 10, 2012 22:26
I suppose you already arrive at Tianjin, right? I went there before. The most exciting places in my eyes are the Italian Street and ancient culture street.

You can find some introductions here:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/attraction/tianjin/
Post a Reply to: Beijing to Tianjin Binhai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code