Menu
mobile internet in Beijing/ Tianjin
Sep 3, 2012 06:41
  • ANDYROID
Hello guys!

Which network has the fastest yet economical mobile internet for prepaid users? Do chinese networks offer unlimited mobile internet service? What are the registration procedures?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Sep 4, 2012 02:11
  • VENZQUERA
you can choose Yihehe network. it has fastest network and large coverage in china, cheapest and offer unlimited data for 1 month, only 40RMB per month.
Sep 10, 2012 21:42
Quote:

Originally Posted by ANDYROID

Hello guys!

Which network has the fastest yet economical mobile internet for prepaid users? Do chinese networks offer unlimited mobile internet service? What are the registration procedures?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom all offer 3G mobile internet service to their users. Personally, I suggest you choose China Unicom or China Telecom. I once use China Unicom's mobile internet in the countryside. The signal and speed are ok. I use China Telecom's service. The speed is fast in my eyes.

I suggest you go to their office for consultation and then decide which mobile internet access package to choose. One thing you have to remember is NEVER exceed the mobile internet data limit. Otherwise, you will pay too much for it.
Post a Reply to: mobile internet in Beijing/ Tianjin
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code