Menu
How to go yiwu from gaunzhou ?
Sep 10, 2012 22:32
guest34246 Ni Hao Friends,

I'm Saurabh from India, Planning to visit china very soon for the business purpose, I request you to guide me with the below mentioned querry, I'm little bit confused to plan the trip, Your little bit effort & time can help me lot !..

1. I'm arriving at Guanzhou Airport, Required a good neat & clan hotel - my budget is around 50 USD.

2. From Guanzhou planning to visit FOSHAN - so which is the best way to go FOSHAN from Guanzhou & yes offcourse required hotel too around 50 USD.

3. From Foshan planning to visit YIWU - again the same question which is the best way to travel & required hotel also.

4. From Yiwu planning to visit SHANGHAI - requirements are as above.

5. From Shaghai I have to come back to Guanzhou = Request suggestion for the best travel option.

Furthure More, I request you that is it require to hire a guide, actually i'm coming for the first time in china & don't know the mandarian language.

Thanks - Xie Xie

Sep 11, 2012 00:57
GUEST37195 send email to live.cn|alex1925

I'll give you some advice.
Sep 11, 2012 02:39
Hi Saurabh,
Below are my suggestions, for your reference:
1. About the hotels in these cities, it's better you search on the Internet where you can book the hotels in advance as per your own requirements and within your budget;
2. Guangzhou-Foshan: only taking the train is available, it's quite near;
3. Foshan-Yiwu: both the train and plane are available, there isn't any direct flight(that's to say, you have to take the flight and then transfer to Yiwu by bus or train), so I advise you to take the direct train, but it'll spend you about 18hours;
4. Yiwu-Shanghai: taking the train is more convenient, it'll spend you about 3 hours;
5. Shanghai-Guangzhou: both the train and plane are available, it'll spend you more time and less money by train(15-18hours), but less time and more money by air(2hours)
All in all, Guangzhou is near to Foshan, Yiwu is close to Shangha.
It's better to hire a English-Chinese guide to arrange your schedule and translate languages if you haven't any friend or good suppliers in China, since it's the first time you came to China.
By the way, I'm in Shanghai, for anything help in China, pls feel free to contact me via email: gmail.com|eastwesttranslator
Have a good trip!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best regards,
Amy
Sep 12, 2012 23:09
GUEST34246 Thanks Alex for the response..
Sep 12, 2012 23:11
GUEST34246 Amy... Thanks a lot for the guidelines & reply... its indeed a good information.. Thanks again amy.
Post a Reply to: How to go yiwu from gaunzhou ?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code