Menu
Is there any idea how to make your business well-known at abroad?
Sep 11, 2012 00:44
  • CANDICEYANG
Firstly, hope my thread won't be deleted, and hope there will be many enthusiam people who can give good suggestion.
Nowadays, how can we know more people at abroad?
Sep 11, 2012 03:33
Well, actually 2 questions:
1. how to make your business well-known abroad?
Attending exhibitions, doing market promotion overseas, making advertisements, etc. one of the most important thing is to keep your goods high quality with good services among your existing clients who'll help to enlarge your business and promote your products.
2. how can we know more people abroad?
Internet is so widely used, there is no doubt that it's a good/efficient way to know people abroad, and any other traditional ways as well.

Above are my personal views to share, for any other opinions or ideas, feel free to discuss!
Sep 12, 2012 21:46
  • CANDICEYANG
Thank you for your kind answer to my questions. You are very correct. We are thinking to make advertisement at abroad for our service and product. And we will set a website to attract more people overseas. For Exhibition, it invest a little much, we have no consider on it at the moment. We are doing wood furniture, is there any friend who like our furniture, thank you for your introduction
Sep 22, 2012 09:29
  • CANDICEYANG
Hello, my friends all over the world, we are expert in furniture sourcing. Any kinds of styles you are interested in, we can assist you to find high quality with reasonable price. In view of our years of rich experience in interior furnishing purchasing, we could be your reliable assistant.
Lecong international furniture market is the mainly furniture purchasing base. Most of them are factories. There is also high class exhibition--Louver which is full of famous brand internationally. We can help you get the styles you like. It is well-informed about high class, medium class and low class furniture. Anyway, any class you choose, we will control good quality for you.
Meanwhile, we can help you choose the furniture which match your interior design.
We offer translation and shipping service as well.
Sincerely to be your reliable and credit assistant. Welcome to your further question.
Any help from us in China, especially in Guangdong province, pls feel free to email us.
Last edited by CANDICEYANG: Sep 22, 2012 09:30
Sep 22, 2012 09:34
  • LOYALNELSON
Hi,
I want to buy furniture for homeuse, can you help me. I am from India,
Pls reply me soon
Last edited by LOYALNELSON: Sep 22, 2012 09:35
Sep 22, 2012 09:36
  • CANDICEYANG
Hello, nice to know you. Pls email me if you have any requirements on funishing.
hotmail.com|Candiceyang2009
Oct 7, 2012 20:55
  • CANDICEYANG
Dear All my friends from all over the world,
Do you have interest in purchasing furniture in China? We are offer you free information if need from you.
Oct 18, 2012 01:36
  • CANDICEYANG
Hello, nowadays, the business is getting slowly and slowly. But there is still some customer need furniture for house. If you are interested in furniture, just feel free to tell me. I will offer you many styles with good price.
Welcome to your inquiry.
Oct 15, 2014 23:08
  • CANDICEYANG
Hello to everybody! Home decoration buying trip agent in Shunde, Foshan, welcome to inquiry us.
Reliable and competent agent service will be quite convenient and economical to you.
We have online shop also, welcome to visit.
Post a Reply to: Is there any idea how to make your business well-known at abroad?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code