Menu
chinese working visa
Sep 18, 2012 09:50
guestmiles Please help.. im a little bit confused with what is going on with my visa. i have a visa (Z) valid for 1 year that i got from chinese embassy in my own country but unfortunately i was not able to get a alien residents permit in 30 days after my arrival here in shanghai bacause one of my document was about expire, by the time i got my renewd document the 30 days was over, now i went to the embassy to apply for a new visa and residents permit then what they gave me is an visa (L). i do not know what happen? how can i get a new working visa?
Sep 20, 2012 22:35
  • ENID
Where are you now? returned to your country already?
Sep 21, 2012 10:13
GUEST79114 still here in shanghai
Sep 21, 2012 21:27
  • ENID
It is ok if they have already accepted your application for the residence permit. It was just like a visa extension. Would you please check your work visa Z again? as I know, it should be with duration of 30 days, but not of 1 year as you said above. Once you get the residence permit, you can enter and leave China anytime you want during its validity.
Sep 21, 2012 21:43
  • ANN328
I suppose it is probably wrong.

so that L type visa is short term, first of all, please make sure what is the real problem, the company documents? or other issues. but the important thing is , please try to extension your current L type visa, then you could enough time to solve the problem in the future, otherwise, you must leave China before the expired date on the visa.

contact Annie(13266643332)might she will help you.
Sep 22, 2012 18:39
GUEST92176 thank you so much for the help
Post a Reply to: chinese working visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code