Menu
Need help with 10 nights in Yunnan
Sep 23, 2012 04:50
guestpolaris Hi people,

I'm trying to plan a trip for mid-January. I have 10 nights to spend in Yunnan and just need a few opinions on a few questions I have.

a/ Is Kunming worth visiting? If so, how much time would you spend there?
b/ Is it possible to make it up to Shangri la at this time of year via bus? (we can handle a little cold - would just like to know if its possible)
c/ What cities would you visit other than whats been mentioned? (we were originally thinking Kunming (3), Dali (2), Lijiang (5))

Thank you.
Sep 23, 2012 21:02
GUEST4438 I think 2 days for Kunming is enough. You may visit Stone Forest, Golden Temple and Dianchi Lake.

Both Kunming and Lijiang have regular long distance bus to Shangrila. If you decide to take bus from Kunming to Shangrila, you need to take long distance bus at Xi Bu Ke Yun Zhan in Kunming. From Lijiang, you can take long distance bus at Lijiang Bus Station. It takes about 4 hours.

Sep 26, 2012 00:37
GUESTMIKE Hi

I have few experiences with 3 different companies in different cities in Hebei province who do dishonest business. They either shipped out low quality product, no pay back our commission & cheated our deposit with no intention of shipping out goods in the first place.

Can anyone suggest what legal action or steps I should take if I want to persue further?

Thanks - Mike
Post a Reply to: Need help with 10 nights in Yunnan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code