Menu
Good opticians to make my spectacles in Zhuhai or Shenzhen???
Sep 23, 2012 06:55
  • AH_LUN
Need to make a few pair or good quality glasses (spectacles) and lenses when i come over soon....

Any good shops or Opticians to recommend??

I GOT THE Spectacles Prescription by my doctor from my hometown already.

Email me at gmail.com|taxidriver.sg

THANKS alot in advance!!!

Apr 19, 2013 21:53
  • GUNNARF11
My glasses broke when I dropped them on the pavement. I used glass not plastic lenses. I went to an optometrist. Recipes I had and would have them in the afternoon for a very reasonable price 315 RMB. (Cost in Sweden in 2250 RMB). When I got them, there were only a few young girls in the shop and they could only charge and disclose my glasses.
The glasses that fitted was of the same type as those that cost 10-15 RMB and my idea is to never buy glasses in China.
Personally, I have glasses with plastic lenses in China if I could drop them to the floor.
Apr 21, 2013 11:33
  • JABAROOTOO
You'll find Eyewear Stores on just about every corner in China, so many people here wear glasses. Both cities would be OK

I had my eyes tested and 30 mins later had a great pair of lenses fitted to frame of my choice and I can drop them without fear of breakage.
Great value for money with the frames costing more that then lenses.

Shop around if you can but you should be able to get what you need for a fraction of the price you'd pay at home.
Post a Reply to: Good opticians to make my spectacles in Zhuhai or Shenzhen???
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code