Menu
Purchasing Agent / Buyer
Sep 24, 2012 22:23
  • JABNES
Purchasing Agent / Buyer

Fashion wholesaler in Canada seeks purchasing agent, buyer. Part-time make your own hours and time, we need a reliable source to double-check credible suppliers and check quality of products and liaison shipping to Canada.

We mostly order through wholesale sites, but would like someone on the ground to follow up and check credibility of wholesaler. Call or visit companies as such. Will provide base fee + commission of goods that arrive safely and in good quality at our Canada warehouse.

Please contact; jabnes @ gmail .com
Oct 15, 2012 04:39
GUEST47250 Hi
Here is miss amy from china. I working in sourcing field for many years.familiar in full step work.
If you think we can work together.plz email me with your business range

email: yahoo.com|amychung100us

B>R
AMY
Dec 10, 2012 08:14
GUEST94185 hello my name is ana and need to come to china to buy ladies winter stock
for australia wholesale.
would like to know more information on how you work on wage or commission??
also your oppinion on when to come for end of season winter clearance stock.
i want to find outer garnment seamless wear and also fur clothing products.
my email is hotmail.com|zhuzhandtweak
looking forward to you response.
kind regards ms. ana
Jan 12, 2013 07:21
  • DUDU
It's the right time to come to buy winter clearance. Every January in China, the wholesale markets start to clear the winter stock.
live.cn|maple020
Mar 28, 2013 11:23
Hi This is Angelina from China. I'm reliable, trustworthy person and I'll be pleased to work for you as your sourcing agent/China rep/business assistant. I can help you follow up the order, check the quality and quantity, and make sure everything is alright before shipping to you.
Please feel free to write to: yahoo.com|hichinaoffice
Mar 29, 2013 03:49
GUEST23208 Hi Jabnes,

I am an Purchasing Agent located in guangzhou. can help you check the quality of products before shipping ,please contact me at 163.com|wanghello163

Thanks

Angel
Post a Reply to: Purchasing Agent / Buyer
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code