Menu
NOTICE of "Golden Week" from September 30th to October 7th, 2012
Sep 27, 2012 21:16
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Attention please:
It was predicted by China Tourism Academy that about 362 million people in China will spend about RMB180 billion (around USD28.4 billion) traveling during the coming 8-day Mid-Autumn Festival and National Day holiday from September 30th to October 7th. No wonder it is called “Golden Week”. However, the problems are that with so many people traveling, the attraction sites will be crowded, especially the famous ones; the transportation will be very busy, either on trains, flights or others; and the hotel rooms will be in great demand. Those who will travel during this period, please be prepared. This is a picture taken during one of the Golden Weeks at Great Wall of China.

Sep 27, 2012 22:25
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
OMG, this reminds me a Chinglish phrase: "People Mountain People Sea". I prefer to stay at home than visit any top attractions during these days. Traffic jam is most troublesome for me.
Oct 7, 2012 01:45
GUEST48213 hello!
we all encountered this kind of problems, there were too many people. and we had no way to do. may be you can travel before or after the holiday. i think it will be a good time .
Post a Reply to: NOTICE of "Golden Week" from September 30th to October 7th, 2012
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code