Menu
Guangzhou, Shenzhen,Hong Kong Wholesale Markets
Oct 4, 2012 19:33
  • STEVENWHO
I will visit China in January. I will be purchasing a 20 foot container with mixed products. I will be looking for kids bicycles, adults bicycles, scooters, battery operated ride on cars, some costumes and various other goods. I will also be interested in building materials for future business

Looking for the best help available.
Steven
Oct 7, 2012 02:07
GUEST48213 Hello!
first. welcome to China in jaunary. i think that you just can go to one of the biggest supermarkets in guangdong provionce such as guangzhou general mechandise (Baihuo)shoppingcenter to buy all the thing that you want. Best wishes for you! Have a good time!
Nov 24, 2012 08:55
GUESTABHISHEK I am planning to visit shenzhen & Guangzhau next month.Can anybody suggest me which is the best market to buy electronics,computer peripherals & smart phones as i want to import these things to India.
Dec 3, 2012 07:41
  • GIONVIA
As you donot purchase one big volume thus my suggestions will be as follows:

kids bicycles and adults bicyclesand scooters, battery operated ride on cars, some costumes:Yide road toys and gifts wholesale market and onelink plaza. once on big volume ,u are suggested to buy from zhejiang factories directly.

I will also be interested in building materials for future business

a.nanan road building material wholesale market Guangzhou
b.huayi building materials material wholesale market Foshan
c.Tianjian building materials wholesale market
d.Dazhuangwan building materail wholesale market.

Try to find the shops with poor decoration and not very good location ,u can get better prices .

Happy exploring and good luck with your investment .

Mar 16, 2014 01:29
GUEST72075 i like to visit hongkong this week to purchased used macbook
and macbook batteries
please advise me
Mar 31, 2014 07:00
  • GIONVIA
For second hand computer and accessories , maybe you can check out Dashatou electronics wholesale market in Guangzhou as well .If i am right , lots of shops are selling these kind of stuff on the second floor. Cheers.
Jul 24, 2014 03:39
GUEST14683 Im planning in starting my own fashion branding. was looking at guangzhou, shengzheng and yiwu. which one is best recommended to source wholesale in fashion?
Jul 26, 2014 10:42
  • GIONVIA
For fashion branding , Guangzhou and shenzhen is better than yiwu .
Jan 8, 2015 11:31
GUESTMAHMOUD I'm going to Yiwu this week, aims bicycle accessories, and I'm looking for many accessories items almost all bicycle accessories types. so where can I find shops have the variety and the good quality in reasonable prices ?
Jun 22, 2015 00:30
GUEST37172 this is wahidul from dhaka bangladesh i visit several times china for electronics business now i need to buy mixed product from guangzhou or shenzhen or where i can buy whole sell in china like my product need home appliances ( toaster, vacum cleaner, sandwitchmaker etc.)
pls advise me

thanks
wahidul
Jun 22, 2015 01:09
Hi Wahidul, you can buy the products you want from Guangzhou wholesale market, like Nantian International Hotel Facilities Trading Center, if need help, pls contact me.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou, Shenzhen,Hong Kong Wholesale Markets
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code