Menu
Changchun for children??
Oct 17, 2012 17:48
guestKLG Hello, I am American and am looking to take a job in Changchun, teaching English in a Kindergarten. I would be bringing my two children (ages 6 and 2) but wonder what school will cost for my 6 year old? She speaks a few Chinese phrases, we're working on it, but not enough to attend a Chinese school (if she were allowed to even). How much for her to go to school and also how much for a Nanny to watch my son during the days? Someone who can work to teach him Chinese, preferably.

Are these things possible (including groceries & rent) on my 11,000 RMB/month salary??

Please advise about clothes as well. I'm a 5'8" female who wears an American size 2XL or size 18/20. Will I need to bring a bunch of clothes or can I find my size there to buy??

THANKS! :)
Nov 5, 2013 00:56
GUEST17114 oh dear,hello,i tnink you can bring kids there forigner school and kin.garden.you can affordit with your salary.
Nov 5, 2013 00:58
GUEST17114 i can be your nanny,i have family here too,my husband is only working,im not,just taking care about my son 3.y.old.
Post a Reply to: Changchun for children??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code