Menu
JiuZhaiGu - HongLong - SongPan - ChengDu
Oct 27, 2012 15:46
guest62182 Please help me.

I will leave JiuZhaiGu on the 16th morning.

I want to go to Huanglong Scenic Area (1day),

I can stay one night (at Songpan??) after sightseeing Huanglong Scenic Area.

I need to go to Chengdu the next day, my flight at Chengdu is on the 17th night at 9pm.

How can I travel within these few places the cheapest?

tthhaannkk yyoouu !!
Oct 27, 2012 22:15
GUEST432689 There are two regular buses from Jiuzhaigou to Huanglong. They depart at 06:30 and 07:00. The ticket fare is CNY 38 per person. During the low season, the regular buses might not be available to use. On the other hand, there are too many tourists. Thus, many people choose to hire a taxi. It takes around 2.5 hours and costs around CNY 300. Remember to bargain with the driver. If possible, find 2 or 3 visitors to hire a taxi together. You all can share the taxi cost.

After visiting Huanglong, people usually choose to stay in Chuanzhusi or Songpan since the hotels in the Huanglong are too expensive. If you need to go to Chengdu, please choose to stay in Songpan. There you can take regular bus to Chengdu.
Oct 27, 2012 22:33
GUEST62182 Thank you for your kind reply so quickly:)

I will be traveling with 2 other friends, 3 of us in total.

Three more question. Pls help me.

1) how do I get to Songpan from Huanglong? I will finish touring Huanglong scenic area at about mid afternoon. (Price and time)
2) what time to the bus depart from Songpan to Chengdu bus station? (price and bus terminal)

3) i will be in Jiuzhaigu on the 15th Nov for in wholeday. Doyou recommend me to stay one more day in Jiuzhaigu to explore? Or travel to Huanglong scenic area for the day trip instead?

THANK YOU FOR READING AND REPLYING!!
Nov 1, 2012 20:09
  • SERENA07
I recommend you to have a day trip to Huanglong after you visit Jiuzhaigou. When you finish touring Huanglong, you can take the bus you take in the morning from Jiuzhaigou to Huanglong again, and tell the driver you want to go to Songpan. Then the bus will take you back to Chuanzhusi, where you three can hire a car to Songpan. The car only takes about 15 minites and costs CNY 40. I think you can reach Songpan before 5pm.

Songpan is very small and it is easy to find a comfortable hostel in November. You can have a rest and ask the hostel staff to buy the ticket to Chengdu for you. The ticket costs CNY 95 or 120 per person, and the bus leaves at 6:30 or 7:00 in the morning. Then you can have a stroll in the Ancient Town of Songpan in the evening.

The bus to Chengdu takes 8 - 10 hours. It is really an exhausted trip. You can have a rest on the bus, have a dinner in Chengdu, and catch your flight at night.
Have a nice trip :-)
Last edited by SERENA07: Nov 1, 2012 20:12
Sep 24, 2013 06:50
GUEST53206 Hi! Would be happy if you could help me.
1. Is it possible to buy online bus tickets from Chengdu to Songpan?
2. If I arrive form Shenzhen to Chengdu in the evening can I buy tickets for the
next morning?
3. Which bus station do I have to go to in Chengdu?

thank you very much!
Sep 24, 2013 22:56
GUEST8900 1. yes, but it's a Chinese website. I don't know if you can read Chinese. http://www.cdqcp.com/
2. you need go to Chadianzi Bus Station. The ticket fare is CNY 115.

The bus departs at 06:30 and 08:30. I am not sure if you can get it on the same day when you leave for Songpan.
Post a Reply to: JiuZhaiGu - HongLong - SongPan - ChengDu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code