Menu
stay away from globalchinese!!
Oct 29, 2012 13:32
  • ORENTAUB11
I want to alarm all the Chinese learners to stay away from the site globalchinese. here is what happened to me:
I have purchased a self learning course they published in the site a sum of 120$.after paying the money I was supposed to get the courses materials.but instead I got a reply that because they cannot withdraw the money from paypal they suggest me to add 80$ and buy another course in which I had no interest,or have my money back.from then on they disappeared completely.all my messages to them were ignored completely.so they theft 120$ from me and intended to theif more.they are a bang of cheaters and be aware don't have any dealings with them.
Oct 30, 2012 00:37
  • TERRYKANG
Good warning message.

Actually if you are in China, you can learn Chinese from the locals. Some of the college student speak good English, you can make language exchange or pay them. It will be more
funny for your learning.
Nov 28, 2012 23:36
GUEST02188 I do not understand why you purchase the course from internet
I think it's better to find some Chinese who speak english, probably he can teach you well, you can pay him day by day, that is good, right ?
Jan 16, 2013 00:24
  • ARDIYANI
anyway thanks for ur info, and so sorry about ur experience.
Oct 4, 2014 03:38
GUEST25137 oh i'm sorry to hear this. you can learn chinese by make friends with colege students.English is our major courses,usualy,they can teach you chinese.
Post a Reply to: stay away from globalchinese!!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code