Menu
Foshan biggest furniture store
Nov 4, 2012 04:32
guestAnna Hi i want o source furniture in foshans biggest furniture store by jan. can you please tell me how to go to foshan from hongkong airport and what is the name of the biggest store and which best hotel to stay near there.

Thanks,

Anna
Nov 4, 2012 19:22
GUEST12452 Foshan furnitrue market is located at Le cong town in foshan.
Nov 4, 2012 19:44
  • GIONVIA
Lecong furniture market and stay in Hotel Fortuna hotel , just opposite to the market.
Nov 4, 2012 20:22
GUEST5467896 None of the above answers mentioned about how to get to Foshan from HKIA. There are regular buses from HKIA to Foshan every day. Search schedule on this page:

http://www.hongkongairport.com/CBT/Controller?locale=eng

Remember that buses might arrive at different districts in Foshan. Better choose one whose destination is not far from the market.
Nov 5, 2012 21:40
  • CANDICEYANG
Now Foshan also have airport, you can take directly to Foshan, then we can go to pick you up. If you agree to cooperate with our company. Make your life easy and nice trip in China.
Nov 10, 2012 23:29
  • CANDICEYANG
Hi, Anna, welcome to Foshan for furniture purchasing, sincerely hope we can be your reliable assistant when you come to China. We are in Lecong furntirue market. Familiar very well about furniture. Looking forward to meeting you.
You reply will be very appreciated. Pls see my personal information, then email us. Thanks.
Candice yang
Nov 12, 2012 03:13
  • FSBETTER
there is ferry from HK to Shunde, takes around 2 hour. and from the ferry port at Shunde to the furniture market you can take a shuttle bus, there is a stop at HOTEL FORTUNA. It is a quite good 5 star hotel. the furniture market called LECONG FURNITURE CITY.
if you need any help, you can contact my E-mail, our office is in the furniture market.

William
Post a Reply to: Foshan biggest furniture store
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code