Menu
EMS Package
Nov 5, 2012 09:29
guest20310 I ordered a package from China that was being delivered by EMS going to NYC, US. We were hit by a catastrophic hurricane and there was no power, way of travel, bridge access, etc. for over a week. EMS attempted to deliver my package on the Saturday after the city had power but delivery was to go to my work and the office was closed. EMS did not leave a delivery notice (there would of been no where to leave it and no one to give it to.) Will EMS try to bring it to me again? I have been calling EMS China to see how I can find out about the package but I cant get through to anyone on the line. My tracking number is EE808507166CN. Thank you!
Nov 5, 2012 21:06
Latest update:
2012-11-01 11:30:00 10011 not delivered.

I am not sure if "10011" is the post code in your area. If so, you may find the post office according to it and get back your EMS on your own.

I did this in China because the delivery boy was off work at weekend and I really needed my package.
Nov 6, 2012 07:26
  • SANDRA0
oh,I checked it online. Your package arrived your local post office,but haven't deliver it yet. Call your local post office in your district.
Post a Reply to: EMS Package
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code