Menu
hello.a Chinese lady looking for international marriage
Nov 11, 2012 07:48
  • CRYSTALSMILE
to guest5688:
hello.I feel sorry that my thread made all of you fall in disputes.just a photo,I don't want to make so many persons fall in unhappy...I think during the disputes ,i feel unhappy,they feel unhappy,you feel unhappy too...could we stop disputes,and all of us keep peace...please forget what happened in the past.we all know Everyone has his/her own taste on beauty standards,so respect each other ,and we all dream happy and smile ...
Last edited by CRYSTALSMILE: Nov 11, 2012 07:54
Nov 27, 2012 00:15
  • USAT
All!, Crystal is serious and she mean what she mentioned here okey!. I believe the miscommunication starts when her points was taken as a joke by .....To me, oriental women are really good. Due to modernization, some are caught is some culture shock but still in general, are good wife to someone.
Nov 27, 2012 05:14
GUEST65283
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST5688 View Post

I didn't mean to hurt you. You feel hurt because you are very sensitive. You know why I ask you to remove your make-up? The make-up can make an ugly girl become a Snow White. Of course, I don't mean you are ugly. It doesn't matter to me if you take it as offence. A sentence can be interpreted in many ways.

Different people ...

At least the OP is brave enough to put up her picture. Be it with or without a make up, it an individual choice of presenting oneself. What more critical is the matching personalty unless you are the typical folk who are out there mongering for good look which is the likely case. What about you putting your picture rather than hiding behind a moniker criticizing others where most are regards as a coward
Nov 27, 2012 20:58
GUEST5688
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST65283 View Post

At least the OP is brave enough to put up her picture. Be it with or without a make up, it an individual choice of presenting oneself. What more critical is the matching personalty unless you are the typical folk who are out there mongering for good look which is the likely case. What about you putting your picture rather than...

Sorry, I am a man and I don't seek for international marriage. You are no better than me actually. If you don't like my comments, leave me alone. Why open your mouth and criticize me?

All I wrote here is to show my personal taste. I don't like girls with heavy make-up. Her make-up is ok to you. But it is heavy make-up to me.

This is the end. I won't say anything here.
Nov 28, 2012 00:41
GUEST47207
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST5688 View Post

Sorry, I am a man and I don't seek for international marriage. You are no better than me actually. If you don't like my comments, leave me alone. Why open your mouth and criticize me?

All I wrote here is to show my personal taste. I don't like girls with heavy make-up. Her make-up is ok to you. But it ...

What a laughing stock arent u! Feeling the pinch for not able to hold criticism and yet urself was making annoying comment of others. What about getting some vaseline to rub the big chip on your shoulder rather acting like a cry baby here
Nov 29, 2012 06:45
  • CRYSTALSMILE
I like peace.no mather others like me or don't like me,the most important thing is I need love myself.each day ,in the mirror ,in the photo,in the life,in my heart....I like myself,I love myself.I love smile.

Last edited by CRYSTALSMILE: Nov 29, 2012 06:54
Nov 29, 2012 07:05
  • CRYSTALSMILE
Crystal,looking for marriage(see my true face and make up photo)

hello.a Chinese lady looking for international marriage.my photos are taken by webcam in 2012,some photos are my true face,and the others are by make up.I am ordinary-looking lady,no pretty face and no pretty shape.in the past when I have children, on my abdominal skin a Cesarean long scar ,it's my pity and defect.
I know my true face is ordinary,but I dream better impression
,I like to make up every day, improve self-confidence for living. make up is happy thing to me. smile
I want to looking for a good heart man who like my personality and soul,who will accept my ordinary and defect,who will accept my advantage and disadvantage ,who will share my hobbies and interests,who will share my happyness and sadness.
I am 39 ages old, a divorcing mother with a little boy who is 8 ages old .my name is Crystal,live in China Guilin city.I want to find true love ,a good heart person who will be kind to my son.I like art ,music and dance and 3D movie,I like tennis ,I am honest and serious and romantic.the most I like is smile.I can cook Chinese food and Korean food and Japanese food and some western food.I like enjoy new culture and new lifestyle and new knowledge.that's happy thing.I am friendly.
if you like me,please email to me .
yahoo.com|crystalcrystalcrystal17
hotmail.com|langmanyinghuochong
qq.com|1735030192

Last edited by CRYSTALSMILE: Nov 29, 2012 07:07
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: hello.a Chinese lady looking for international marriage
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code