Menu
Bachelors’ Day has become the biggest and important shopping day!
Nov 19, 2012 20:21
"how does it manage the case where customer makes the cash payment after receiving the goods with good conditions?"

Marrie, such a payment method is to guarantee the buyers' rights. If you receive the goods, then you allow Alipay to transfer your money to the seller. If you receive the goods and refuse to pay for it, Alipay will transfer your money to the seller in 10 to 15 days.
Nov 19, 2012 21:24
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY View Post

"how does it manage the case where customer makes the cash payment after receiving the goods with good conditions?"

Marrie, such a payment method is to guarantee the buyers' rights. If you receive the goods, then you allow Alipay to transfer your money to the seller. If you receive the goods and refuse to pay for it, Alipay wi...

Wow, it's no more than grabbing money from the bank. Literally, the meaning of TAOBAO is digging treasure from the trash. who would risk squandering money on daily consumption. BTW, is there return policy purchasing by TAOBAO?
Dec 9, 2012 20:55
Marrie,

Alipay transfers your money to the seller to protect the seller's interest too. You are right. Taobao is digging treasure from the trash. I bought several times on Taobao.com. It is ok.

What do you mean "return purchasing"? Earning discount or coupons after buying for the first time?
Dec 10, 2012 21:53
  • MARRIE
Sorry, Lonelyjourney, I have no interest in Taobao at all and no time to do the process of returning the garbage...
Dec 11, 2012 20:54
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

Sorry, Lonelyjourney, I have no interest in Taobao at all and no time to do the process of returning the garbage...

There must be garbage on Taobao.com but there are top quality goods too. Its name already tells you. Open your eyes, "seek for treasure" and discard garbage.

Did you do online shopping? Even you buy from Amazon.com, sometimes you may receive problematic products.
Dec 11, 2012 21:26
  • MARRIE
Quote:

Originally Posted by LONELYJOURNEY

There must be garbage on Taobao.com but there are top quality goods too. Its name already tells you. Open your eyes, "seek for treasure" and discard garbage.

Did you do online shopping? Even you buy from Amazon.com, sometimes you may receive problematic products.

Seek for treasure? I will go to treasure store if i really need treasure. I never expect a treasure among garbage. That's costly and hopeless...Didn't u hear lots of people were cheated by fake products promoted on E-Bay?
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Bachelors’ Day has become the biggest and important shopping day!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code