Menu
What transportation from HK Intl Airport to Alhambra Building, Nathan Road Kowloon
Nov 18, 2012 00:38
guestVany
Please give me information
i want to stay in Hung Fai Guest House (Alhambra Building, Nathan Road), my question is how i can reach that place from HK Int Airport if go by bus ? thank you so much for your helping.
Nov 18, 2012 20:39
GUEST4542 Take A21 (daytime) or N21 (nighttime) to get off at Public Square Street and then walk along the Nathan Road to your guest house.

Bus fare: around HK$33.
Dec 31, 2012 22:45
GUEST80186 Good day...we are going to hongkong this coming jan.4 to jan.9 please give me information what bus to take in going to our hotel from HKIA we are staying at HONGKONG KING'S HOTEL in Wanchai..we are planning to go to disneyland on day 2, macau on day 3, and some tourist spot on day 4 ( like avenue of stars, etc...)i would appreciate if u could help me how to get there on the said place...thank you
Jan 1, 2013 02:12
  • PETERSEAFORD
at airport buy an Octapus card - covers most transport and no need to worry about change.
what you do not use is refunded in cash.

public transport is fabulous in Hong Kong and if you ask everybody will assist you.

remember to take the tour on the Rickshaw Bus

Happy New Year - you will have a fabulous time in Hong Kong - we love it
Mar 1, 2013 11:47
GUEST33246 hi, we will be staying at hung fei guest house in alhambra bldg in nathan road, what other transportation aside from bus to get there? how much is the fare for adult and child? thanks
Post a Reply to: What transportation from HK Intl Airport to Alhambra Building, Nathan Road Kowloon
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code