Menu
Jesus Christ! PSY becomes a snowman!
Nov 18, 2012 21:35
  • RAINDROP
Recently, it snows in a vast land of northern China. People here have fun by making snowmen. This is a snowman made based on the famous Gangnam Style singer, PSY. It’s really vivid, right? Have you ever made some special snowmen?

Nov 22, 2012 21:58
  • LAUGH
I am out! In my heart, the snowman should be traditional as this one.

Nov 27, 2012 16:59
  • MARK_81
haha nice! I really like him!
Nov 28, 2012 00:47
  • SUNNYDREAM
It is said that some local Chinese TV stations compete to invite PSY to sing at their New Year parties. It would be boring if he just sung Gongnam Style.
Nov 29, 2012 21:22
  • LAUGH
It is very foolish to invite him and I heard that they would like to pay RMB 80,000 by minute. I will not watch the TV show if this is true.

PS: Many little boys follow him and dance in his style in China now. I am thinking if it is really good for them.

Dec 2, 2012 00:04
  • RAINDROP
Laugh,

No matter how good others imitates PSY, they can not replace PSY. It is the PSY who makes the Gongnam Style known to the world.

It can't be deniable that he is popular now. But we do not know how long he can be popular. If he can not bring us more new good songs, definitely he will be forgotten.

By the way, RMB80000 per minute sounds very expensive to us. But those TV stations may not think so. They just make use of PSY to make more money.
Dec 5, 2012 21:02
  • SUNNYDREAM
Last night, I watched AMA (American Music Awards) awarding ceremony online. PSY is definitely popular in the US. In the end of the ceremony, PSY peformed his Gongnam Style. The singers below the stage followed him to do horse-riding dance. Very interesting!

Dec 27, 2012 10:48
  • MARK_81
my kids still can not get enough of this song!
Dec 27, 2012 21:18
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

my kids still can not get enough of this song!

My nephew who is only a year and a half old can dance this too when he hears Gangnam Style.
Dec 28, 2012 04:17
  • MARK_81
That's funny raindrop! yes by now I can do the dance. my friend Bubba even picked it up. believe me he's not the dancing type but for this number he goes all out! haha its just fun I guess
Dec 30, 2012 02:55
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARK_81

That's funny raindrop! yes by now I can do the dance. my friend Bubba even picked it up. believe me he's not the dancing type but for this number he goes all out! haha its just fun I guess

What about you? Did you dance with this song? What do you think of it? Some people just think it is trashy.
Post a Reply to: Jesus Christ! PSY becomes a snowman!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code