Menu
Crystal,looking for marriage(see my true face and make up photo)
Nov 27, 2012 19:51
  • CRYSTALSMILE
hello.a Chinese lady looking for international marriage.my photos are taken by webcam in 2012,some photos are my true face,and the others are by make up.I am ordinary-looking lady,no pretty face and no pretty shape.in the past when I have children, on my abdominal skin a Cesarean long scar ,it's my pity and defect.
I know my true face is ordinary,but I dream better impression
,I like to make up every day, improve self-confidence for living. make up is happy thing to me. smile
I want to looking for a good heart man who like my personality and soul,who will accept my ordinary and defect,who will accept my advantage and disadvantage ,who will share my hobbies and interests,who will share my happyness and sadness.
I am 39 ages old, a divorcing mother with a little boy who is 8 ages old .my name is Crystal,live in China Guilin city.I want to find true love ,a good heart person who will be kind to my son.I like art ,music and dance and 3D movie,I like tennis ,I am honest and serious and romantic.the most I like is smile.I can cook Chinese food and Korean food and Japanese food and some western food.I like enjoy new culture and new lifestyle and new knowledge.that's happy thing.I am friendly.
if you like me,please email to me .
yahoo.com|crystalcrystalcrystal17
hotmail.com|langmanyinghuochong
qq.com|1735030192

Last edited by CRYSTALSMILE: Nov 27, 2012 20:25
Nov 29, 2012 04:48
GUEST94169 Crystal you should not apologise for facts of life. CS scar is not a deformity just proof that you are a normal fertile woman who has done what women are designed to do. Some men even prefer a woman who gave birth this way. There is nothing wrong with your looks, in fact you look fine without makeup. My Chinese wife is 43, has a son and a CS scar. To me she is the most beautiful woman in the world and knows how to keep her man happy and content. Not all men want silly young girls with no experience of life. Any man that does simply wants "arm candy" and will soon move on to the next. Such a man is not worthy of your consideration.

Even the most beautiful women do not stay young and beautiful forever, looks fade in time. But hopefully their personality remains and it is this that is the most important thing.
Dec 10, 2012 02:35
  • CRYSTALSMILE
to GUEST94169:really thank your reply.I know the god say 'the best love is the person who never give up us when we become older ,poor ,ugly ,ill...'I dream the real love ...but life is cruel,I have to live in public eyes ,in men's eyes...
Most Chinese men like beautiful young woman with pretty face and pretty shape...Even in western countries, there are some men love women outside ...my ex-husband love women outside ...he had given up me and my son ...
GUEST94169,Your Chinese wife is so lucky.She and you get married ,and you love her and her kid .you accept her CS scar,you love her true face,you are real love to her.I really envy you 。
I have not ever met a person who real love me.....I feel so lonely...walking on street every day,no person really belong to me....
GUEST94169,your Chinese wife will understand my difficulties . in China,it is very difficult to find a Chinese male who will accept a divorcing mother with a boy ...I heard that foreign men are kind to kids, so I try to find foreign marriage ...
I know the CS scar is natrual,I know....But I can't control the men how to think。。。facing to fate,I am very passive...Make up just increase my opportunities and attractive 。。。hope someone could see me in human sea...I am waiting for him...
I dream a warm home...there a good heart person who will take care of me and my son...
GUEST94169,from your words I know your kindness.really thanks.wish you happy life forever.
Post a Reply to: Crystal,looking for marriage(see my true face and make up photo)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code