Menu
GuangZhou interpreter/translator/tour guide
Dec 1, 2012 10:10
  • RITALINGLING
Need an Chinese interpreter/translator/tour guide in GuangZhou & Shenzhen China?
Coming to China on traveling/business/research trip? So you need a professional and seasoned tour guide/business negotiator who can assist you to achieve your goal. You would certainly be glad to know that now it's possible to find such a competent and efficient tourist guide, translator (English/Chinese), business negotiator who can arrange customized travel plans for you in China no matter if you are on a holiday trip, business venture or traveling for completing your research assignment/dissertation about China. You might be an individual, a couple or a small group. All you have to do is to inform me in advance and let me know your travel requirements so that I may customize and tailor your travel plan according to your needs. If you feel interested in hiring my services, please obtain further details by emailing me.

My service as following:
1.Hotel reserving .
2.Find Factories of products you needed
3.Contract with suppliers and quality controlling .
4.Contract with Transporting Companies
5,Car rental .
6,Guangzhou & Shenzhen tour guide and shopping
7,Economic airline ticket booking

My name is Rita.
Wish you have a wonderful journey.
My contact information as following :
MP : +86-15902070382
E-mail:qq.com|948102852
Cheers .

Jan 31, 2013 16:28
  • KL023
Hi,
I will be attending the Sign China Expo in Guangzhou from March 2-5 and I am
looking for a female interpreter to walk the show with me, take me to some
fabric markets, and be a tour guide.

Ideally if you have some digital printing and fabric experience. I am looking
for fabric suppliers that will be able to provide me with material that we will
be able to sublimate.

Please forward me your information, picture and rate to oddballworkshop.com|tradeshow

Thanks,
Kai
Feb 19, 2013 03:53
GUEST81101 Hello,

My Australian employer will be attending the Canton Trade Fair in Guangzhou from April April 15-19, 2013 and he was looking for a female guide interpreter, take him to some electronics suppliers, and be a tour guide.

Please forward me your information, picture and rate to gmail.com|allinternetservices

Thanks,
Imily
Jun 6, 2013 09:59
GUEST97232 hey guys, watch out of this thief girl, she is helping the supplier against the client , she got a round 5000 RMB commission when i took her for personal shopping although i treated her really well , she is a B***h

Saad
Jun 7, 2013 00:05
  • TAKITA
HI
Mr Saad,How you convince that she took commission from suppliers?
That's very despite by.If you had given her commission by your side,But she still took from suppliers.Means she took from two side...It's really bad...

I support you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST97232

hey guys, watch out of this thief girl, she is helping the supplier against the client , she got a round 5000 RMB commission when i took her for personal shopping although i treated her really well , she is a B***h

Saad
Jun 7, 2013 01:34
GUEST46235 Dear All,
This is Cindy, I am a professional English-Chinese Interpreter, and Postgraduate from Business, I have been working as an interpreter for over 5 years. I speak fluent English, I studied French and Korean by myself. I love helping people and maing friends with people. I know a lot of manufacturers in LED, Shower room, Cabinets, Cans, If in the future, you need my help, please do not hesitate to contact me! I am a very kind girl. Rate is negotiable.
Please check www.gowetrans.com for more information.
Email:163.com|wxeiing1988
Call me by 020-29172869
I look forward to your reply.
Jun 7, 2013 01:48
  • SONIALIN
I am a freelancer live in centre of Shenzhen city , close to Hua Qiang Bei Electronics Market, with six years experience of trading, interpreting,Business assistant, local purchasing and product inspection.

What I can do for you :

I have extensive knowledge in car electronics, mobile phone & cell phone accessory, gaming console & gaming accessory, laptopand computer accessory, Just like usb flash drive, memory card, GPS, tablet pc, cell phone cases, power bank.

1) Interpreter & translator in Shenzhen and peripheral areas, or trip to other cities.
2) Transportant arrangment, such as hotel reservation, book airplane tickets, guide for personnal shopping, guide for tour .
3) Guide for business to the wholesale markets and manufacturer,negotiate good prices with suppliers.
4) Orders follow up, inspection, shipping arrangments, handling export procedure, make and post shipment documents to buyers, declare at the customs.
5) Source new products and suppliers.
6) Help to solve the orders problem in process As an experienced merchandiser, i can find the most suitable supplier with very competitive price efficiently!

plz, feel freely to contact with me.
My Email: gmail.com|soniashenzhentradeagent
Last edited by SONIALIN: Jun 7, 2013 02:14
Post a Reply to: GuangZhou interpreter/translator/tour guide
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code