Menu
Notice: Please put all your apartment/houses rental information in the same post!
Dec 3, 2012 03:27
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We have noticed that many members and guests have posted many apartment/houses rental information on this sub-forum. We really appreciate your contribution to TravelChinaGuide Community.

However, many of you just make posts randomly in Apartment/Houses Rental sub-forum. As time goes by, your old posts will be replaced by the new posts. It is difficult to find them among 2000 posts. This is inconvenient for those who seek for apartments or houses to browse and learn about the latest 'rental information'.

Thus, we suggest you start a post of apartment/houses rental information and then update your post by making replies to it. If you update your post frequently, it will show up in front of other posts. On the other hand, those apartment/houses seekers will find your post easily. It’s a win-win result, right? By the way, we hope you can update your post frequently if your apartment or houses are let out. In this way, they can learn the latest information here.

From today, we will delete those randomly posted posts. At the same time, we have to emphasize that all members and guest should abide by our Forum Rules. If anyone breaks the rules, their posts will be deleted. More seriously, their accounts will be blocked.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Forum Rules: https://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum-rule.asp

Community Moderators
Dec 12, 2013 01:15
  • ADALUO
Hi Master yes, I read your post. Thanks for the notice!!
Jan 3, 2017 22:14
GUEST23342 Thank you, sir!I will follow your suggestion.
Aug 3, 2019 21:09
  • ADAMHENRY
Thanks for your beautiful suggestion. I love it so much.
Aug 9, 2019 23:37
  • ADAMHENRY
How much safe it to take an apartment in rent from online?
Aug 12, 2019 01:47
  • ADAMHENRY
I am asking for studio apartments or apartments for living a worry-free life.
Post a Reply to: Notice: Please put all your apartment/houses rental information in the same post!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code