Menu
Travel to Wuxi
Apr 13, 2004 11:28
  • TASSALUM
I must visit Wuxi city, next January. Could someone advise me how is the best option to get there - is there airport, or I should go to Shanghai and afterthat with train, bus or something else?
Tnahks in advance
Apr 13, 2004 11:30
  • PATRICIA02
yes, there is an airport in Wuxi City, but I am not sure whether the airport is an international one. For foreigers, Maybe one has to exchange in Beijing. In that case, I would like to suggest you flying to shanghai firstly. And then, you can choose to take bus or tain for the rest of your journey,for it is a better way to save both time and money as well as to enjoy the varied landscapes.

I am glad to be of any help!
Wish you a nice trip!
Apr 13, 2004 11:31
  • GUEST03
There is an airport in Wuxi, but only a few domestic flights in operation. I guess you have to fly to Shanghai and take bus or train to Wuxi. Airport bus shuttles between Shanghai and Wuxi. The fare is around 100 Rmb.
Apr 13, 2004 11:33
  • TASSALUM
[:There is an airport in Wuxi, but only a few domestic flights in operation. I guess you have to fly t::]

Thanks for the advise. as far as I know, there's 3 airports in Shanghai, are all of them international? also, are mentioned shuttles are available from all 3 ports?
Apr 13, 2004 11:37
  • ALLEN
[:
[:There is an airport in Wuxi, but only a few domestic flights in operation. I guess you have to fl::]

Hi the friend upstairs, but as I know, there are two airports in Shanghai.One is Honqiao Airport, and the other is Pudong Airport.Both are international.There are shuttles every 30 minutes.

Hope it can give you a help!
Enjoy!:-)
Post a Reply to: Travel to Wuxi
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code