Menu
Visa From Macau to Shenzen to Hong kong
Dec 13, 2012 21:22
  • DEANDRA
We are from Indonesia. We will go to Shenzen from Macau on december 26. If we take Double entry, we will Back to Hong kong from shenzhen on december 30. Can we use the same visa? Or we must buy single entry at departure macau and buy single entry at departure shenzhen? How about the cost? If we go 4 people, is any there a discount? Thanks. Pls be understood my english not so good.
Dec 14, 2012 00:23
  • ENID
Hi, with Indonesian passports, you are not required visa to both Macao and Hong Kong. So you need only a single entry Chinese visa to Shenzhen. Type shall be based on your purpose of visit, for example, business F visa.

Visa fee is Rupiah 300,000 and extra Rupiah 240,000 will be charged as service fee if you apply through CVASC. NO discount on this, the processing takes 4 working days.
Jan 13, 2013 04:44
GUESTTRACEY Hi was looking for a Package in Hongkong : 2 night in Disney4 ngthis in Hongkong where we want to do Ocean Park n other Attractions.2 Nights in Macau.We are a family of 2 Adults & 2 Children age 6 & 8. Can you give me ur best rate
May 30, 2013 05:51
GUESTLISA Hi....Iam indonesian.how can i Apply visa on arrival to enter shenzen,guanzhou and Zhuhai from Macau?how much Does it Cost for 3adults and 2 children?can i go back to Hongkong AirPort directly from shenzen to get my fight at 6 p.m?thx. Lot
Jun 3, 2013 22:26
GUEST5954 Lisa,

Shenzhen VOA just allows you to stay in Shenzhen. You can't go to any other places out of Shenzhen. Zhuhai VOA is the same. If you want to visit Guangzhou, you should apply for a Chinese visa in advance. With this visa, you can visit Shenzhen and Zhuhai too.
Jul 18, 2013 00:09
GUESTFELIS hello! i am from indonesian, if i want to go to hongkong - macau -senzhen, which city i must apply visa? can i go to hongkong and then stay on senzhen with visa on arrival (maybe i want to stay 2 night in senzhen), then i want to go to macau, from senzhen to macau also need visa? please help, i will go to hk this week, thanks alot
Jul 18, 2013 01:00
GUEST6796 GUESTFELIS,

I am not sure if you can get VOA to Shenzhen. If not, you need to apply for a visa to stay in Shenzhen. Visa is not needed if you go to Macau from Shenzhen or you visit HK first.
Oct 26, 2013 05:48
  • IVYCHOONG
We are from Malaysia, we will from HK to Shenzen and the next day will visit Zhuhai then go back to Hong Kong. May i know if i only have Chinese Visa with single entry ok? Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.
Oct 27, 2013 21:01
GUEST0484 IVYCHOONG,

A single entry one is ok for you to travel in Shenzhen and Zhuhai.
Post a Reply to: Visa From Macau to Shenzen to Hong kong
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code