Menu
Looking for Cheap yet exciting adventure for Sping Festival in February
Dec 20, 2012 00:39
  • MATTOE07
My friend and I are looking for an affordable yet great adventure for February 4th-20th. We are open to going anywhere. We like to hike, bike, anything outside, but we also like to club, meet new people etc. Does anyone have any affordable suggestions of things htey have done? There are so many thing I do not know where to start. She lives in Kunming and me in Beijing so we'd like to meet somewhere in the middle or so... Thank you!
Dec 22, 2012 23:18
  • DAVIDLU
you will bump into the biggest immigration on the world during that time. I think there is an advanture for you. But i am not sure it is affordable. Apparently it becomes more expensive than usual times. Don't go to hottest cities , you can go to some cities at Shan Xi, He Nan or An Hui provinces, sense the tradition there, eat local food, have spring festival with natives. If you want to learn the place well, 16 days not enough. If you likes to take photo, that might be more interesting.
Post a Reply to: Looking for Cheap yet exciting adventure for Sping Festival in February
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code