Menu
you ever got cheated by the seller/buyer
Dec 20, 2012 05:58
  • DAVIDLU
As a Chinese, sometimes i got complaint from the foreign friends that they got cheated by Chinese seller and they found helpless to get aid from the business department or embassy. One friend from Saudi once asked me to help to call the supplier and the sales person admitted they got the money but failed to send the goods, the boss used the money to factory construction and he felt desperate also since the buyer kept complaining on him. I checked the number of CCPIT of local and also suggest my friend to contact China embassy. He tried both but received no result. I didn't ask him what was going after that since i felt so awkward not able to do something more to help him. In fact, most sellers at China are honest. But each countries have frauds. Not like other developed countries, China do not have mature personal credit system. One can cheat you without punishment, after that he changes another mask and cheats others. But during 2008 world recession, Many China sellers also got cheated by westerners.
Last edited by DAVIDLU: Dec 20, 2012 06:06
Dec 20, 2012 06:04
  • DAVIDLU
Because their company bankrupt, but still they asked me to send free samples and they refused to pay UPS cost. I sent emails to Canada Commercial department i found at Google. However they wrote back to me and showed their pity on me only. Sometimes i feel frustrated how to deal with this situation. For big companies, maybe they can hire some organization to investigate. But for small companies, they have no choice but only rely on fortune? Maybe you like to share with us what you did to avoid so when this happen, we are not in mess.
Post a Reply to: you ever got cheated by the seller/buyer
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code