Menu
British citizen looking marrying my chinese girlfriend
Dec 30, 2012 03:59
guest16054 British citizen looking marrying my chinese girlfriend, of about one year, next summer in china. I was wondering what should I do, and what will I need to take with me? And how I would go about getting them. Very big thank you if you can help me out with this.
Dec 30, 2012 20:54
GUEST7884
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST16054

British citizen looking marrying my chinese girlfriend, of about one year, next summer in china. I was wondering what should I do, and what will I need to take with me? And how I would go about getting them. Very big thank you if you can help me out with this.

It's complicated for foreigners to get married in China. Check this page and see if you are inspired.
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/marriage-registration.htm
Dec 31, 2012 04:11
GUEST36225 could you say more about you!how old and what do you do now.have kids or?
i am from Nan ning ,south of China.i am 39
if you are interested me ,send mail to qq.com|guoguo0999.
Thanks
Jan 1, 2013 07:45
  • GAFFER
I would recommend you join this free, non commercial forum. http://nanninginfosite.editboard.com/

Members here from UK, Europe, Australia etc. are married to or are getting married to Chinese ladies. Some live in China, some in their own country. They have a wealth of knowledge and experience to assist you.
Feb 21, 2013 06:23
GUEST63245 I have several friends in China, single girls who want to settle down, mostly around 25, its a shame I dont know anyone suitable, and their age to introduce to them. I am too old and married with kids.
Sep 21, 2015 03:47
  • DUYADI121
hi iam single 2 years ,28old ,are u still single ? email 163.com|duaydi121
Post a Reply to: British citizen looking marrying my chinese girlfriend
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code