Menu
Guys & Girls i need ur Suggestion to make a Decision so plz Reply...
Dec 30, 2012 14:58
guest08834 Im Aziz., My Love got broke up before 3 months., and this the First love for us., she was too attached with me and she used to say that i mean the world to her and she is ready to do anything for me and i love her more than myself Finally bcoz of her parents compulsion she is forced to marry some other person so she had Genuinely informed the situation to me and according to me her Future and life is so important bcoz on those days i was just a student and i doesn't have any supports at all so i Myself convinced her to marry the one whom her parents used to compel..

After a Week i got to know that she started to normally chat and talk with her Future hubby without any hesitation or any kind of Guilty feeling and i know that she dont even thinks of me..But i too dont want her to think or care for me because all i need is..She must get a guy better than me and live her whole life happily..

Now My Question is... 1.Is that Possible for a girl to forget a her Love As well as her Lover within just a week???

2.can a Girl Easily Replace her love and Affection on some other person??

3. Did She Really loved me or it was like an Inf-actuation??? since we were on Relationship over 2 years???

Some of my peoples were telling that she had Cheated you... Pls guys give me ur Suggestion...Im Killing myself by thinking of her always
Dec 30, 2012 20:13
GUEST7872 GUEST08834,

It is you who send her to another man's arms. Maybe, she feel hopeless after you give her up. Did you do your best to save your relationship? Did you let her parents know that you really loved her? If you didn't, then do not complain that she changed so quickly.

If I were she, I would leave you. You are not confident in yourself. You are a student and can't give her any support. This is a problem. But you can study hard and find a good job to support her.

I can understand that you leave her for her goodness. It's your decision. Now she seems happy with another man. You sould feel happy for her.
Jan 3, 2013 21:26
  • DAVIDLU
Just forget her and begin your new life. The dream is plump but the reality is skinny. You don't know love when you are still young. Don't blame your ex-grilfriend. I think she really feels happy to marry another person. So just pray for her if you still love her and begin to seek the life and love that belong to you.
Jan 18, 2013 04:30
  • SOPHIE_ZHANG
I cant imagine you have this problem with a girl. I thought boys are always the one who hurt girls.
I'm killing myself too these days. He wants to break up with me...I have told him not to have sex with me if he was not serious about our relationship...i told him if he was not serious, dont say love me..but he still did....now i know that he doesnt love me at all...i was screwed...im a Chinese girl and I lost my virginity to him...
I am soooooo silly...
Jan 20, 2013 19:18
GUEST7883 SOPHIE,

I feel sorry for you but I have to say "you deserve it". You know he isn't serious about your your relationship. Why did you have sex with him?
Jan 20, 2013 22:51
  • DODGER
Aziz, your forma girlfriend is and was just following her parent’s instructions, which in regards to a potential husband are very pragmatic.
I know a woman who is road testing more than one potential suitor at the moment. Her criteria is simple; a house, a car and a good job with prospects.
You, unfortunately have nothing at the moment, unless your family has?

Cheers, Dodger.
Post a Reply to: Guys & Girls i need ur Suggestion to make a Decision so plz Reply...
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code