Menu
Singaporean Looking for Wholesale supplier/manufacturer for fashion womens clothing,bags and shoes..
May 21, 2013 10:46
GUEST16373 Hi
Looking for wholesaler to manufacture my clothing line too. Pls email cataloguue and price (if low is good. If biz is good, we can do long term biz).

hotmail.com|Obstruct91
May 24, 2013 03:23
GUEST97108 Hi,

I am looking for supplier/whosaler of ladies fashion. We are opening a retail outlet in June and need supplies asap.

Contact me at fleamonstersg.com|sales

Thanks.
May 28, 2013 10:14
GUEST61215 Hi, looking for wholesaler or supplier in ladies fashion, ranging from apparel/clothes to bags, shoes and accessories with low prices.

It will be great if you can email catalogue and prices. Thanks.

Pls sent to gmail.com|lovequirkyaffair
Jun 1, 2013 06:08
GUEST17254 Hi,

I'm setting up a blogshop and intend to start my own label of clothings. I'm looking for manufacturer for ladies (for a start) wear. I'm looking for a reliable manufacturer who can provide me with quality products and good customer service. Appreciate if you could PM me the costs, minimum quantity, etc.

My email address is gmail.com|recruit.blisshaven

Thank you in advance.
Jun 4, 2013 03:36
GUESTUNEARTH... Hi,

We are a registered company based in Singapore working with clothing retailers in manufacturing clothing designs, buying or sourcing, as well as wholesale services.

If you wish to contact us for further details, our email is gmail.com|shopunearth.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Cheers,
Unearth Clothing
Jun 4, 2013 09:24
GUESTANDRE Hi all,

Kindly send me details of goods/supplys in China. Would like to take a look and explore possible cooperation opportunity.

Regards
Andre 培堂 (Singapore)
Jun 4, 2013 22:16
GUESTUNEARTH... Hi Andre,

Please provide us with your email address so that we may discuss in further details. Alternatively, you can email us at gmail.com|shopunearth.

Look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Cheers,
Unearth Clothing
Jun 8, 2013 22:45
GUEST03125 If anyone is looking for wholesale in USA please contact
gmail.com|4youstyles Thanks
Jun 26, 2013 21:01
GUEST15850 Hi All

We are also looking for wholesale clothes supplier based in Singapore. Kindly contact us at gmail.com|alluringcorner87

Thanks!
Jun 28, 2013 02:56
GUESTGUESTL123 i am also loking for wholesales pls email me
live.com|sotongblur92
Page 2 of 13    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Singaporean Looking for Wholesale supplier/manufacturer for fashion womens clothing,bags and shoes..
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code