Menu
Translator for Skype conference calls
Jan 12, 2013 08:13
  • MIKE78
Hello,

I am looking for a excellent to fluent English and Mandarin translator for bi-weekly 30 to 60 minute conference calls on Skype. You would just need a computer with internet access, a headset and quite place to work.

Detailed pictures and information of the products will be given via Skype 30 minutes before the first conference call. You will be paid $10 for 30 to 45 minutes to review this information with the English office manager. After product training is complete you will be paid $35 per hour (paid in 30 minute periods).

All conference calls will take place between 7 to 9 am or between 8 to 10 pm Beijing time. We can try to work around your schedule.

Please respond with any questions or if you are interested in the position.
Jan 22, 2013 19:04
  • PREMSONI0143
Hi,

Do you have Skype or QQ ?
So we can have talk regarding this.

Thanks
Jatin
Mar 25, 2013 01:18
GUESTOWEN REN Hi, Mike, I am interested in this job.

perhaps can you please contact with me by skype: owen.renwei

or by mobile 0086-13609682463
Email: hotmail.com|owen.renwei

Warm regards
Owen Ren
Apr 12, 2013 05:41
GUEST99250 Hi Mike,

I'm intested. please let me know how can I contact you. My email address is outlook.com|kiccyou.

If I'm not travel I'm always working infront of my computer. I have mechanical engineering back ground and years of procument project management experience.

Kind regards
EY
Apr 12, 2013 06:08
  • KROLL
Hello Mike,

Have you found the correct person for this job? I'm very interested in this job. I'm native Chinese with bilingual proficiency English, mechanical engineering background.

Available for skype meeting everyday if I'm not on travel. I travel around 1 or 2 days each week. I have 20MB internet connection at home.

Please contact me at outlook.com|kiccyou if this job is still available. cheers
Post a Reply to: Translator for Skype conference calls
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code