Menu
Bei Jing , PM2 1000
Jan 12, 2013 21:55
  • DAVIDLU
Jan 12, photos from internet

Last edited by DAVIDLU: Jan 12, 2013 22:00
Jan 14, 2013 20:59
  • DAVIDLU
Beijing Cough,a new wording. You can find this wording from internet. a report used to cough at beijing he recovers within two years staying at england. Economy development follows deteriorating environment. That tests the intelligence and the courage of government.
Jan 14, 2013 21:51
  • CHERRY07
Supplement:

Beijng Cough usually strikes between Decemer and April.

I think I need to buy a protective mask now. The air quality index told me that Xian air quality was too bad in last several days.
Jan 31, 2013 18:01
  • DAVIDLU
the normal value of PM2 is 75. It is said in the news , morn than 1 million kilometers of the area can't reach to that value. the Pearl River Delta and Yangtze River Delta are the harder-hit area.Coal power generation and vehicle exhaust are the main factors. In most cities, the gasoline used in the vehicles has only one fifteenth to international standard.Some expert suggest, for example, limit the vehicles on the road at Beijing. That is not a fundamental method. Tokyo has more vehicles but the PM2 is much better.

Feb 5, 2013 19:21
  • CHERRY07
David,

In previous days, the PM2.5 in Xian already exceeded 400. You can imagine how bad the weather is. This morning, the weather app installed in my cellphone reminds me that I should wear a mask before getting out.

Unfortunately, the Ministry of Environment hasn't implemented any effective policies to curb the air pollution.

In China, SINOPEC and CNPC monopolize the petrol market. The sulfur dioxide in the petrol is 15 times higher than in Japan and Europe. No wonder the air quality is bad. They admit that the petrol quality is low. They just blame that the national standard is too low. What a joke!
Feb 5, 2013 21:43
  • DAVIDLU
You are right. Protect yourself well. I called my parents at Central China not to go out even they have the habit to go strolling after eating. I saw from newpaper yesterday. Japanese govt. began to complain because they worry with the passing of winter, the wind will blow this atmosphere to the sky of Japan. This is destined to be an unforgettable winter. However, we still have to celebrate the New Year. I just wish you and all the others in this forum a pleasent New Year and good health.
Feb 27, 2013 21:29
  • MARRYMAX
The PM 2.5 in many cities have exceeded the maximum value. It's wise to wear a N95 mask for your health. Don't do exercises outdoor now. It's unsafe.
Post a Reply to: Bei Jing , PM2 1000
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code