Menu
Shanghai to Xian
Jan 31, 2013 10:31
guestCindy I noticed the posts regarding Shanghai to Xian are quite old. Is there anything new on this topic of getting from Shanghai to Xian? What is a reasonable airfare from Shanghai to Xian?
Thanks!
Jan 31, 2013 20:54
  • NANCYMOON
Hi Cindy,

There are many flights from Shanghai to Xian daily. The airfare is from RMB 625 to RMB 1245. You did not mention what date you will fly, but you should notice that public transportation in China now are busy and crowded everywhere during this period before Chinese new year (Feb. 10).

So, you'd better search online and book ticket in advance for travel.
Feb 2, 2013 12:00
  • SLIMJIM
I realize you are asking about airfare but if you are touring around rather than on business, I urge you to consider the overnight train. As you can see on the train section on this site, there are a lot of choices. I am an older Canadian male and I really enjoy the train experience. I find it a great way to meet Chinese people rather than other westerners. The trains are clean, safe and to me anyway, a very enjoyable experience. I have done about a dozen trips overnight and have never had a problem even though my Mandarin is pathetic.
Post a Reply to: Shanghai to Xian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code