Menu
Golden week travel
Feb 2, 2013 11:40
  • SLIMJIM
I know it might seem crazy to visit China at this time but it's then or wait another year. I was in Dali last May 1st and wasn't too bad. I don' t mind crowds too much. I just avoid touristy stuff at the time. So I am considering Yangshuo from Sep. 30 to Oct. 5 approximately. I have been advised to book a hotel as early as possible because they sell out quickly for these days.
So, any advice? I know it's a long way off but will anyone here be there at that time or can you suggest an alternative?
Thanks in advance!
Feb 5, 2013 20:07
  • CHERRY07
May Day Holiday is shorter than National Day Holidays. Therefore, more tourists will go out during the National Day Holidays. You may foresee that the accommodation fee is more expensive than usual.

Generally, the peak season in Yangshuo is from April to November. The July and August are the busiest time because students are off class. Why not go there in June? If you don't like the crowds, you may go there after the National Day Holidays. There will not be a large number of tourists and you can have more fun.
Post a Reply to: Golden week travel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code