Menu
Guangzhou Interpreter, Sourcing Agent, one stop shop person required
Feb 5, 2013 03:41
guestBS Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable, honest and trustworthy person with a good knowledge and experience in sourcing, inspections, shipping orders, general follow up of orders. I will also require an interpreting service during my visit. Only professional person I'm after so I can establish a long term cooperation.

I will be visiting Guanghzou and Shenzhen

Please send me your info at:

gmail.com|mailbartek2

I will require a photo evidence of your previous work and genuine opinions/testimonials from your previous customers (that I can contact) so If you can't provide me few of these you can ignore this post, sorry.
Apr 11, 2013 08:37
  • YINGHOU
I have been in manufacturing & international business of various industries for more than 12 years, and now offering professional sourcing agent service for professional and private buyers. Export business consultant, English-Chinese interpretation, travel guide services,and pre-shipment quality inspection service are offered as well.

Please feel free to contact Sophie via gmail.com|sxiao777, and discuss more in details.
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou Interpreter, Sourcing Agent, one stop shop person required
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code