Menu
Chengdu English Tour Guide Yoyo
Feb 17, 2013 10:38
Hi, welcome to Chengdu and China. My name is Yoyo and I am looking forward to be your guide and companion when you experience all the amazing things Sichuan has to offer. Whether you come for our local cuisine, the Panda breeding center, the Giant Buddha, Emei Mountain, Jiuzhaigou Valley, The Yibin Bamboo Sea or one of the many sights and places in Chengdu city such as Jinli Street, WangFuJing and ChunXi street, which is said to be one of the most beautiful shopping streets in China. The Chengdu nightlife with Lan Kwai Fong and much more will keep you busy if you are here to just have fun all night. The Sichuan Opera with "Face-Changing" is a must. As for me, I am 27 years old and I have been working as an English tour guide for more then 5 years now and it is not only my job but also my passion and hobby. I am fascinated by Chinese history and culture and I love to work with people from all over. I have great references that will tell you that I am hardworking, organized, knowledgeable and very enthusiastic and happy. I can organize everything you need from beginning to end, whether you are single, a couple, family or traveling as a group.

Oct 18, 2013 18:41
  • AMERABUSHAAR
Hello Yoyo,

I may need your service at the end of this October for one or two days as translator only . What do you charge per day?

Please let me know.

Amer
Apr 30, 2014 02:12
  • JACOB222
Hello dear,

I want to need the English tutor when i will come to china and if you give me email address after that i will contact to you when i will come or may be you contact number is also essential for me because may be you can not reply my mail when i want...
Post a Reply to: Chengdu English Tour Guide Yoyo
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code