Menu
Train & Hotel Dilemma
Feb 19, 2013 03:19
guest23934 My husband and I are planning to go to Shanghai this coming March 8. We arrive in Shanghai by 11:45 pm. So i think taxi is the best route to take to go to my destination.

The next day we plan to go to Yiwu. So we're thinking of just staying in a hotel near the train station. I was wondering which is a better and cheaper option for us to go. Should we ride via Shanghai South or Shanghai Hongqiao railway station? Which is farther from the airport?

Any hotels that you can recommend for us? :)
Feb 19, 2013 20:10
  • JIMMYB
It depends on what kind of train you are going to take. The high speed trains depart from Hongqiao Railway Station and the ordinary trains depart from Shanghai South Railway Station.

I suggest you stay at the Jinjiang Inn East Shanghai Pudong Airport. It is very close to Pudong Airport. Next morning, you can take subway line 2 to Hongqiao Railway Station and then take high speed train to Yiwu.

By the way, there are direct long distance bus from Pudong Airport to Yiwu. It departs at 11:30, 17:10. The fare is CNY 180. It takes about 4.5 hours.
Post a Reply to: Train & Hotel Dilemma
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code