Menu
Work Visa to China from Moscow
Feb 23, 2013 21:45
  • COLINMAC
Hi!
I hope somebody can help me here.
I will have my work visa application pack at the end of February and plan to travel to the Chinese Embassy in Moscow ... I think the address is : No. 6, UL. Druzhby, Moscow, 117330, Russia.

If the embassy is open at 9.00am can I submit my work visa papers and collect the work visa on the same day?

I would appreciate advice from anyone who can help.

Thanks for reading my note and i wish you a happy mood :)

Last edited by COLINMAC: Feb 23, 2013 21:47
Feb 24, 2013 09:26
  • APAULT
The situation varies in each country: some provide same day service others don't. I am asuming from ur name (ColinMac) that you are not a Russian....in some countries (and I suspect Russia will be one of them) you will find considerable difficulty UNLESS you have residency (temporary is ok) in that country.

All you can do is to apply in the way you outlined and take it from there. Experience says you cannot get thru in most countries on the phone and they don't reply to emails, so u must visit.

Please post back yr experience, and keep asking....../I don't come here as I used to so pls copy qu to my email....gmail.com|apault but I am not well up on China visas in Russia!
Feb 26, 2013 23:31
  • COLINMAC
Hi !
Thanks for your swift response :) .... I am planning a trip to Moscow very soon and will update you as to the outcome. I appreciate your kind words. :)
Post a Reply to: Work Visa to China from Moscow
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code