Menu
Tour guide in great Beijing and China
May 8, 2005 10:01
  • JESSIE8610
If you are in China or coming to China on traveling/business/research trip and don’t know how and where to start from, then you need a professional and seasoned tour guide/business negotiator who can assist you to achieve your goal. You would certainly be glad to know that now it’s possible to find such a competent and efficient tourist guide, translator (English/Chinese), business negotiator who can arrange customized travel plans for you in China no matter if you are on a holiday trip, business venture or traveling for completing your research assignment/dissertation about China. You might be an individual, a couple or a small group. All you have to do is to inform me in advance and let me know your travel requirements so that I may customize and tailor your travel plan according to your needs. If you feel interested in hiring my services, please obtain further details by emailing me.

Sincerely,
Jessie Wong
Beijing, China.
E-mail: yahoo.com|jessiewong_bj
May 17, 2005 07:02
  • ALON
Hello.

I will be visiting Beijing July 1-12 with my wife and 2 kids. we want to get a good introduction to China. Please tell me who you are, what is your background and how you might help us.

Regards,

Alon
May 17, 2005 14:04
  • JESSIE8610
My name is Jessie and I am a tourist guide in Beijing. I offer guide services to tourists, business travelers and steam engine fans. I believe I would be your excellent source to get to know the real China. Please let me know what guide services exactly are you looking for and what your budget is (economic, standard, corporate) please e-mail me so that I may send you more details. Welcome to China.

Regards,
Jessie
May 18, 2005 07:15
  • TRISHKELLY
We would like to visit around Sept 15 to 30th.
Weant to see the WALL - but NOT at a spot where all the tourist go......We would like to see the Mutianyu section and maybe Juyongguan pass - but we think Badaling is too busy. We also want to go to Jiayuguan City but can't find info on the travel china guide site for airplanes between Beijing and there.

We will need atour guide around Bejing who can show us the city in a couple days and who can get us to the least busy part of the wall near there and then help us to get transportation to Jiayuguan and help us find a tour guide there.

Can you do all this ? What services can you provide and what are your rates ? Can you find us a helicopter tour of the entire wall ? Does such a thing exist ? Please let me know how you can help with all of this.
Thank you. Trish Kelly
May 18, 2005 12:33
  • JESSIE8610
Hello Mr.Trish Kelly
I think I can offer what you are looking for such as no traffic great wall hiking around Beijing, transportations, hotel reservations, local special meals, shopping, acrobatics according to your demands, and also Jiayuguan, you can fly or take train there, I also can organize the trip for you. Please e-mail me yahoo.com.cn|jessiewong_bj for more details

Regards,
Jessie
May 23, 2005 15:26
  • RUEDIGER
Hallo Jessie ,
we come to our trip to china on 19.06.05 .
Please read my thread "diving in china III".
Can you help us.
We need a economy pricelevel.

best regards ruediger
May 24, 2005 11:29
  • WILL136
To:Alon

It is very nice to meet you with such a platform.
I am a tour guide based in beijing and also travelling a lot throughout china.I enjoyed
the process of helping the foreigners to learn more about Chinese culture and people.
I also worked as a tour coordinator in a travel agency to organize tailored itinerary for the clients.
Based on above,I am now working for myself and start my travel business.

To:Trish Kelly

Yes,coming to China to explore the wall is the dream of many tourists.I have been to many parts of the wall,but it is a pity that no one can do the wall over in the helicopter,which must be an awesome idea.I have been to Badaling and Juyong Pass sections,they are both touristy,because of not so much challenge;and also i have been to Mutianyu and Simatai/Jinshanling,Very nice view,few travellers and some parts good for backpackers and adventurers.

You can take train or fly to Jiayuguan to experience another flavor of the wall.I can also arrange such a trip for you.

As an insider of china tour,I can do all the reservations on behalf of you:hotels,plane tickets,guides,vehicles,etc.Just open your mouth and I will do it to meet your demands.

To:Ruediger

It is very nice to see your webpage and see you in the water(i mean diving),haha.I can help you with your trip in Beijing or nationwide.

Many thanks for your attention,and if you have any queries,plz don't hesitate to contact me.

William Cheng from sunny Beijing
yahoo.com|czwhs

May 24, 2005 12:00
  • JESSIE8610
Dear Ruediger
I am glad to hear from you. I think I can help you in Beijing for sightseeing and diving both and also introduce some diving friends to you three in Beijing, after Beijing tour you can fly to Dalian and enjoy your diving in the sea, for that I can organize Dalian in advance, I suggest if you still have some time you can fly to Hainan for exciting diving there.
Just write to yahoo.com|Jessiewong_bj for more details.
Regards,
Jessie
May 24, 2005 14:55
  • JESSIE8610
To Mr. William (or whatever your real name)
You have been posting your promotional posts at the place specified for my clients, this shows you not only don't care about any net etiquettes but also it shows your being unprofessional if you are so interested to get foreign clients I suggest that you start a new thread and post your reply separately or else you will just end up wasting your time. Good luck with your client hunt.
Sincerely, Jessie
May 25, 2005 15:30
  • RUEDIGER
Hi Jessie ,
that what I read in your last thread is my mainproblem in china.
Everybody said to me :"We are copy all....!!!"
In german we said :"Ellenbogengesellschaft"!!!
( Make place - I am comeing !!!)
This is not the best way , because it is out of the human rights.You need a new law not more ethics.

best regards from ruediger

P.S.:I will send you a email.
May 27, 2005 14:38
  • RUEDIGER
Dear Jessie ,
thank you very much for your very qualificated Answers.
Also for the short time you need for it.
I am very happy that I have meet you in this forum and hope we will have a nice time in beijing!
You have do the best !!!
I will contact you with more questions via email.

with best regards ruediger

from hot old germany ( today 33?C)

Let`s go diving !!!

Post a Reply to: Tour guide in great Beijing and China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code