Menu
hotel in shenzhen with indian veg food facility
May 8, 2005 13:47
  • ATUL
Hi

Dear frinds I will be visiting shenzhen during may for a period of 10 days .
could any one suggest for a hotel/rastuarant where one can find veg indian food.

both in shenzhen and hongkog
May 9, 2005 10:25
  • DEE0228
Hello!

The info for u reference:

Indian Kitchen (SHENZHEN)

NO.42, Zhen Hua Road,Fuilian Zone ,Shenzhen

TEL:0755-83327822
Jun 21, 2005 19:09
  • ILOVEDUBAI
In hongkong there are more than 20 to 25 indian restaurants are there. The ones that I visited last week : Bronto Indian veg restaurant, Just opposite to Hyatt regency tsim sha tsui. The other one that I have visited is Gaylord indian restaurant, also located at tsim sha tsui, but it is veg and non-veg with live band. Details of other hotels and phone numbers can be obtained from google search. Best of luck
Aug 11, 2005 22:05
I know this is too late for ATUL but for anyone else looking for this info:

1947 Indian Restaurant is operated by an Indian native. It's on the 18th floor of the Chang An Hotel in eastern Shenzhen. I HIGHLY recommend it. Tell Murli James the Laughing Buddha sent you.

If you are staying at any of the Shekou-area hotels there are some Indian restaurants nearby but not IN the hotels.

Write to me at gmail.com|laughingbuddhasz or call 136 5231 9985 if you have more questions!

James
www.thetempleguy.com/lb/ or www.thetempleguy.com/lifesize/ after Sept. 1, 2005
Feb 3, 2016 06:16
GUEST21139 Are their any studio apartment fully furnished close to Chinese academy of sciences. Plz help
Feb 11, 2016 22:57
In Shenzhen you can go for TAJ Indian Restaurant, Khana Khazana and Clay Oven India.
In Hongkong you can opt for Woodlands International Restaurant Vegetarian and Basmati Indian Restaurant.
I love Thai and Indian food very much. Wherever you come to Florida, US must try good Thai food here.
Post a Reply to: hotel in shenzhen with indian veg food facility
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code