Menu
I 'm looking for a business partner
Mar 4, 2013 02:04
  • JINGKECOL
I 'm looking for a business partner i'm chinese have 3 years export experiences myself; if you are looking for business opportunity in china pls contact me ;I also can help for the sourcing in China;my skype:jingkecol
Thanks
Jun 14, 2013 15:25
  • MOISES
Hello

I am the Brazil and would like to have someone in China to search for products to be shipped to the U.S. and then to Brazil. But needs to be trusted providers, since I have received many offers of products that intend to buy fake companies. I think you could make the companies that were selling for Brazil. If you wish to do so other companies may be interested in Brazil which would increase their sales and hence their earnings

thank you

Moises
Jul 1, 2013 11:12
  • SCOTT247
bragging around and fishing something for nothing virtually... can it really happen in real world. guys dedicate whole life to it trying getting somewhere..it's interesting and worth trying. I am new here for getting some sense of knowledge about china where it's getting expensive and becoming harder to make profits...

Scott
Jul 1, 2013 23:07
  • RAJUN123
hello I am from nepal i looking for partner for construction to building.
Aug 8, 2013 15:06
GUESTANDREA8 Hello
I am Italian
I am looking for business partners for export of the famous Italian wine in the world.
email: virgilio.it|impresa.otto
Oct 11, 2013 08:06
GUEST11925 Hi Jinkecol, i'm a small businessman dealing in clearing and forwarding business, i have also ventured into supplying of hardware to construction companies. My country has a lot of potential for it has a number of mines openning up each year. We have alot of chinese business people investing in different sectors of our growing economy.. Since you are into export business, i would like to partner with you so that we help each other to grow our business...please send me an email to : gmail.com|mwambawandi
Nov 15, 2013 00:50
  • MELONY
hi ,all ,i am looking for towel international buyers . if anyone dealing in towel business ,pls let us see we can work together or not ,thanks.
Dec 23, 2013 00:34
GUEST33166 Hello,
We have seen your announcement on internet where you mentioned that you are interested to expand your export business.

Perhaps we could be the initial business partner for your company for the countries/markets that we cover..

Please, visit our website www.creativeconcepts.it
and let us know if you would be interested in a mutual cooperation.

Best regards,

Kate Zygner
Business Development Mgr
Dec 27, 2013 10:52
GUEST20637 hi ms,
i am looking out to seek an partner in manning gem stones diamond i got the sport but just need a partner for us to work together thx contact my cellphone
Feb 22, 2014 00:27
GUEST38199 hi jingkecol,

email me at yahoo.com|malvin_ong im looking for fabrics and potential travel business partner
Mar 16, 2014 04:25
  • SERINA315
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST38199

hi jingkecol,

email me at yahoo.com|malvin_ong im looking for fabrics and potential travel business partner

Hi:
Can you tell me what kind of fabrics are you looking for, my major is fabrics & textiles, i know china fabrics market. Maybe we can cooperate in future. I sent email to you, please contact me.
Page 1 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I 'm looking for a business partner
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code