Menu
I 'm looking for a business partner
Aug 12, 2014 10:38
GUEST20490 Hello Dear,

SUNDAY IFIJEH ,the manger of SUNIC BUILDING ACCESSORIES AND CONTRACTORS LTD,I'm from nigeria. I'm looking for businessmen who wants to do business in nigerian. As you know many nigerian people imports many goods from china and sell it in nigeria I need businessman from china to partner with me to import all kind of goods from china and sell it in nigeria. If you are interested or you know someone who is interested, Please let me know. I'm looking for good serious partner.
. HERE is my Email gmail.com|sundayifijehbusiness and phone +2347086516912

Looking forward to hearing from you
Aug 15, 2014 13:32
  • AGENTENCHINA
hello

we are sourcing agent in shenzhen China.

We can help you to buy any products with good quality and make the quality controll befor the shipping,of course we can make the shipping if you wish.

best regards
Tim Liu
agentenchina.com|info
skype weltteam
whatsapp 0086 137137 65256
Aug 15, 2014 17:48
  • KINGEDO16
Haig I am Edward Mpanyu from Tanzania, I have the diploma of business management and administration, carnally I am doing the wood works and furniture. I have the medium size industry that is producing deferent types of furniture, but I am operating in a very small scale. Which make me to get very small amount of capital and fail to rich the large market of furniture in Tanzania east Africa and central Africa in general. Tanzania is the peacefully county with a lot of raw material and wide land. It is located at the east side of Africa. I am interested with the partner who can share the profit with my organization. Or any filed of business he or she is interested in. Businesses that can be performed in Tanzania are such like tourism, mining, fishing, agriculture, and any type of industry activity. My contact information are Phone- +255 752 4669 42 email - hotmail.com|edwardeliass
Aug 16, 2014 01:22
GUEST11297 Hi, I am interested to offer you wine from Germany, Spain and the Czech Republic.. If you are interested in an offer please contact me per email email.cz|kocourek.frantisek
Regards,
Franta
Aug 20, 2014 16:37
GUEST44165 I am Asian, from Houston, TX .

looking for some one to work with me in products from china to USA and usa to china.

if you are interested ,please send me e.mail: gmail.com|andydharia1946

my Skype: andydharia
yahoo. yahoo.com|andydharia

love to hear from you. I am in USA 30 + years and smart, intelligent and creative.I am well educated: BSEE : 3.765 GPA(USA) & Mechanical Engineering (LONDON,UK) realtor/Broker in TX ,U.S.A (1994)

love to hear from you,
andy with love
Sep 17, 2014 10:31
  • DERREN
Hi ,do you still looking for some chinese to cooperate ? please contact with me by email:gmail.com|derren2011
Oct 10, 2014 06:09
  • TAKITA
Hi,
Here is MS AMy from china.I have rich experience in sourcing field.know full step from purchasing till shipping...If anyone is looking for sourcing partner in china.Plz dont dont hesitate to contact me.
takitayiwu at yahoo dot com

Tks
AMY
Oct 10, 2014 21:00
GUEST01760
Dear all,
I'm good at telecom ,and new innovation products in China .
(telecom, electrical , pc case, bags, new,
I looking for business partner also :-)

Anyone intrest to earn money together ,
please contact with me.

I can offer free samples and marketing plan for you

mobile: 0086-13726804486
Name: Kate Tin
Oct 22, 2014 10:06
GUESTOLLAMIDE Hello, I am looking for people to invest in a fast growing food processing business here in Africa, its cost effective and has a short payback period from production, the market is large and most of the food supplies are imported, so if you are interested, send me an email "yahoo.com|Ollagrahant"
Oct 24, 2014 11:43
GUEST45120 I am interested please email me at gmail.com|nevinealan ASAP. Thanks
Page 3 of 14    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I 'm looking for a business partner
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code