Menu
Please advise - Travel to Zhangjiajie
Mar 4, 2013 18:29
guest22693 Hi. I am going to Guangzhou end March 2013.
From Guangzhou, what is the fastest way to reach Zhangjiajie. There's a high speed train which takes 2.5 hours to arrive Zhangjiajie. I checked further on the train schedules but it stops at Changsha station. a) Is there any train that goes direct to Zhangjiajie from Guangzhou? or
b) have to stop at Changsha station to take another train to Zhangjiajie? How long is the travel time?
c) If there's No train from Changsha to Zhangjiajie, I will need to take a bus to go Zhangjiajie? How long is the travelling time from Changsha station to Zhangjiajie?
d) How far is San Yuen Li to the Guangzhou train station to take this high speed train?
What will be the cost?

Please advise.
TQ
Mar 5, 2013 00:50
GUESTKEVIN 1. there are direct trains from Guangzhou to Zhangjiajie. It takes 13-15 hours.
2. High speed train stops at Changshai South Railway Station. The Li Tuo Bus Station (黎托汽车客运站) is located next to the Changshai South Railway Station. There are three buses for Zhangjiajie. It takes about 4.5 hours.
3. There are trains from Changsha to Zhangjiajie. It takes about 5-6 hours.

If you take high speed trains, you should go to Guangzhou South Railway Station. Take subway line 2 from San Yuan Li to Guangzhou South Railway Station.
Post a Reply to: Please advise - Travel to Zhangjiajie
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code