Menu
train xi'an to chengdu
Mar 5, 2013 21:17
guest67692 If taking the train from Xi'an to Chengdu, is it better to take a night train, or is there some beautiful scenery along the way to see during the day?
Mar 6, 2013 00:17
GUEST5556
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST67692

If taking the train from Xi'an to Chengdu, is it better to take a night train, or is there some beautiful scenery along the way to see during the day?

The scenery along the railway isn't as beautiful as you thought. Take a night train, have a good rest and then enjoy yourself in Chengdu.
Apr 11, 2013 11:38
  • ISABELLA1994
hey. welcome to chengdu,i am living in chengdu ,actually,the scenery is not so beautiful.cause most of the train has been constructed in rural area,so,,,,
but chengdu is wonderful.if u come to chengdu ,u can e mail me.i will show u chengdu around including the panda base,chunxi walking street ans so on. hotmail.com|veye-wang
Apr 21, 2013 12:00
  • JABAROOTOO
It depends how many hours the trip is and if you really want to see some of the countryside. Have a look at he schedules. I always like to see where I'm travelling and some the the scenery is pretty spectacular. Google over the area and have a look at the topography. That will give you some idea of what to expect. there will be valleys and farmland and rivers and towns and villages. It won;t be boring if that's what you are asking.
And if you are heading further south into Yunnan could consider doing the day train trip -the slow train from Chengdu to Panzhihua or visa versa. It's got to be one of the most scenic although I haven't done it yet.
Last edited by JABAROOTOO: Apr 21, 2013 12:07
Post a Reply to: train xi'an to chengdu
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code