Menu
Educational certificates for Work visa
Mar 6, 2013 08:10
  • LVPRASANTH
Hi friends,

I am an indian.

My chinese company is trying to apply work visa for me.

I have given them original educational certificates and when my chinese company went to embassy for submitting documents they told my chinese company as below.

The officer said that the notarized document's content must include, on the real confirmation of the validity of the original.
and notarized document must be separate files are needed.

I cannot understand in which way they need it can any body give me suggestion for the same.

Mar 7, 2013 20:52
GUESTFIONA Hi, so far as I know, you need get a Chinese translation of your original educational certificates, and get the documents notarized by a local Notary Public Office in India and attested by the CPV Division of the Ministry of External Affairs of India (Add: Patiala House, New Delhi), or the Branch Secretariat of the Ministry of External Affairs in Chennai (Add: EVK Sampath Maligai, 7th Floor, 68, College Road, Chennai-600 006). Then visit Chinese embassy or consulate in person.
I am not sure where you are from, so you need to check their consular district according to your residence.
Mar 8, 2013 07:30
  • LVPRASANTH
Hi,

I am indian

Thank you very much for your valuable reply.

I have done this stamp already.

So as per your information i have to get my educational certificates translated in chinese and then i have to take my educational certificates to chinese Embassy in india so they will notarize the document and then i can use them in china?

Please confirm me.

Your feedback is very important to me.

Mar 8, 2013 20:24
GUESTFIONA Glad to hear that.
Yes, then your company can use it to get the work permit for you, and the invitation letter for work visa application.
Mar 9, 2013 05:25
  • LVPRASANTH
Hi

After i get these stamps in india, i have given to my chinese company and when they went to submit my papers still they did not accept it, and my chinese company gave me feedback as below

The officer said that the notarized document's content must include, on the real confirmation of the validity of the original.
and notarized document must be separate files are needed.

I cannot understand how they want it exactly.

Please let me know if you understand and what they want exactly
Aug 4, 2013 08:45
GUESTWAHEED
Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly let me know your service condition for getting visa support letter to China {GOVERNMENT INVITATION LETTER WITH RED STAMP }.

I have been to China regularly and I think I have the good standing of getting Visa as long as I have a genuine invitation letter. Please quote also the cost, duration, city of origin, Government code and any other relevant information that may apply for getting this invitation letter for us .

Hope to see your reply.

Regards,
Waheed Lameed
Director
Mobile Phone:234-8023765835
MSN:live.com|Olamilekan2000
Yahoo messenger: yahoo.com|drbiyik2
QQ ID: 2487063403
Post a Reply to: Educational certificates for Work visa
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code