Menu
Middle-age Chinese lady want to meet LTR here
Mar 11, 2013 01:14
guest24195 36
never engaged or married thus so no child

would like to meet a good man to spend time with me in the rest of life...would be nice if you can speak a little bit chinese....
Mar 16, 2013 19:39
GUEST15333 Why don't you introduce yourself with a photo? (real photo is better).
May 24, 2014 02:03
  • NY777
Hey
Did you found your friendship or love already, if not, I would like to talk to you.
All the best,
Giovanni
Oct 13, 2016 23:47
GUEST11213
NOTE : if u are looking long term very SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP I thinks You find the rights person here I'm the kind of serious minded person I'm a REAL person here pls be SERIOUS with ME..!!
Im good in Cooking,housekeeping,cleaning,gardening,hairdresser,body massage,repairs house hold,painting house,Laundry,Cooking healthy meals gluten Free ,Therapy consultant Chef,kindergarten Teacher .
I believe in firm relations, true love, faithfulness and I am sure that my future beloved women will never feel lack of my warmness and tenderness, i am looking for serious relationship that will leads to marriage,
I decided to search on the Internet, because I want to create a family and relocate to my wife if possible.
From Danny Lee gmail.com|dkny971
+60 169652718 Malaysia
Post a Reply to: Middle-age Chinese lady want to meet LTR here
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code