Menu
Guiyang university
May 9, 2005 05:38
  • SOLLY
hi everyone!

I wonder if anyone knows about Guiyang's universities?

I plan to go there to study Chinese in September but there English website is blocked..

Thanks!

Solly
Sep 4, 2005 00:31
  • CHANFRON
hai ,
I am a native in Guiyang.I wish I can help you.
There is no Guiyang University,but Guizhou University. You can click http://www.gzu.edu.cn/ to know more about Guizhou University. If I can help you more, you can contact me.email: chanfron.com|chanfron
Aug 16, 2007 20:51
  • CHENCIAO
Hey guy, who said that there is no Guiyang University?
I'm the student come from that school. This is our webside: http://www.gyu.cn
Mar 12, 2008 02:14
I've lived here for 4 years and all the other expats say Guizhou Normal Uni is the best plac to study in Guiyang. It's just locally calle ShiDa.

However.... they did say that the program was a littl heavy on character recognition and lacked oral focus.

September 2008?
Apr 13, 2009 02:03
GUESTVALERIE I'm a foreign teacher at Guiyang University. It definitely exists! However, we currently don't have a program for foreign students. ShiDa is definitely a good school, and so is GuiDa (Guizhou University), although GuiDa is located a short distance from the city.
May 26, 2010 07:19
GUEST20184 Hello, I am from The Netherlands and I wish to get into contact with someone (Verbally strong, Chinese of course native) to exchange information etc ..
I my adopted girl is from Guiyang and we visited the area in May 2009. Hopefully within 2 years we will come again. I with to collect and to get more acqainted with the Chinese background of my little girl. Of course internet opens doors but hearing from first hand is much better.

An overseas contact (in Dutch / English or may be a litte Chinese) would be great.

Thanks for replying,

Regards,

Monique
Nov 10, 2010 02:29
  • CHARLIELEE
Hi MoniquqeïĵŒ

If u r still here in Guiyang, I would like to do u a favor. I am now working in Guiyang.Contact me: hotmail.com|lee.see.cee
Nov 10, 2010 09:39
  • XIAOHEI
@Monique You can try italki.com. It a good website for free language exchange. And,there are many Chinese who are learning English from that site.
Sep 23, 2017 02:27
GUEST12629 Hello how are you
I am Middle East girl Country yemen graduated from university english art can I get a job in Guiyang teaching students english I need some help
My wechat contact kab126572
I will be greatful for any help
Post a Reply to: Guiyang university
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code