Special Economic Zone Transit Visa for Shenzhen.
Mar 19, 2013 22:53
  • Points: 10
  • Join Date: Oct 13, 2011
  • Status: offline
Hi Travellers.
I intend to fly to HK to enter China.
I only want to visit SZ for 4 days.
I believe you can get a SEZTV at the border and at the airport in HK.
Is that correct?( I need an update, earlier posts are a bit stale)
I want to enter China from Lohou, easy for me 4 stops to my hotel on MTR.
What is the best way to get to the border and can anyone give me a talk-thu on the procedure.
Adding tbe cost of visa and travel appreciated.
One person is Thai and one is from Australia, holding valid pasports with no past restrictions for travel.
Can thai & Aust get SEZTV at border.
Thanks for any helpfull tips
Mar 24, 2013 22:04
GUEST5444 Australians can be granted with VOA at Luohu Port. For Thais, I suggest you apply for your visa in advance. As for the cost, I don't remember it correctly. It should be less than CNY 200. Only RMB is accepted.
Post a Reply to: Special Economic Zone Transit Visa for Shenzhen.
(You can post as a member (login first) or a guest!)
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code