Menu
Need a female English interpreter for my American friend in July,2013
Mar 26, 2013 20:40
Hello everyone ,

One of my friend who is from the USA is looking for a female English interpreter for travelling in July,2013.He was born in India but runing business and live in the US.Someone should be experienced,be fluent in speaking English.If you are interested in it ,pls feel free to contact me via QQ:1462208601,Email:163.com|pro_interpreter163,Skype:helenhappy6999

B/RGS
Helen in Guangzhou
Apr 1, 2013 09:03
GUEST28113 Hello this is Shirley, major in English with around 6 years working experience in exporting ,interpreting,sourcing and logistics etc

So if you are looking for someone who can assist you during your China trip or take care of your work in China,I will be able to help you and be your reliable partner here to expand your business together.It can be on monthly or daily salary basis.

Thanks for your attention,please feel free to contact me by email hotmail.com|shirely.mei or call me at 0086-13250280121

Best Regards
Shirley
Mobile:0086-13250280121
Apr 2, 2013 20:04
Shanghai business assistant/Interpreter/Purchasing assistant
We are professional business interpreters not only help you break down the language barrier and bridge the culture gap, also stand by your side and consider every tiny detail for you. Our service cover in several cities in China( Such As Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, YiWu, Suzhou, Ningbo Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Xi’an, Guilin). Save your money and your time are what we can do for you, it is worth to choose our service for you.
Service offer as follows:
*Exhibition & Trade Fair translation service.
*General Business Meeting
*Business Negotiation
*Products sourcing
*Factory/Supplier Visit translation &travel assistant
*Company office tem assistant
*Help client set up office in Shanghai or around Shanghai
*Market Research
* Secretary Service
*Telephone translation
Please feel free contact us to :
Mobile: 86 15800301259
Email:gmail.com|shanghai.littlestar
Msn:live.cn|maggie99
Post a Reply to: Need a female English interpreter for my American friend in July,2013
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code