Menu
I need a travel companion translator for the next two weeks..
Mar 27, 2013 02:12
  • CUMBRIAN
I need totravel between shanghai guanzou shenzen....yiwu...I neef a friendly intelligent english chinese interp.......
Mar 27, 2013 07:40
Dear Sir,

This is Helen from Guangzhou who is a freelancer in working as an English interpreter/tour guide /buying agent for overseas customers .I have 6-years-experience in working in trading ,be capable of sourcing different products ,bargaining for the best price with the factories,following up with the orders,making Doc and make shipment by air or by sea .All my clients who I have worked with are from Pakistan,Australia,Turkey,Paris,the US,Saudi Arabic in fashion accessories,garment for kids ,women and man ,stationery and toys and so on ,Also I am ready to travel to Shenzhen ,Yiwu,Zhejiang,Foshan ,Zhongshan and so on .

Hope to see you soon .

For any furthure help,pls feel free to contact me via
M:0086-13751843452
Email:163.cm|pro_interpreter163

B/RGS
Helen
Mar 27, 2013 07:52

hi i am guy,in Zhejiang province, i can be your shanghai and yiwu interpreter; lower charge! contact me by skype:buildyourhome or yahoo.cn|hopetextile

Quote:

Originally Posted by CUMBRIAN

I need totravel between shanghai guanzou shenzen....yiwu...I neef a friendly intelligent english chinese interp.......
Apr 2, 2013 05:55
  • CCYQ
Hey did you get a right person yet?
Im Penny located in Yiwu, being as translator for years, im able to travel around to assistant you in business. Please contact me by gmail.com|zhppenny.
Post a Reply to: I need a travel companion translator for the next two weeks..
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code