Menu
Fashion products in Guangzhou
Mar 31, 2013 13:13
  • FASHIONSTYLE
Hello,

I have seen many threads here, talking about the fashion products, such as where to get them,Could i get the products in good quality with reasonable price, how to send them out of China..etc.

I am a girl living in Guangzhou, China. and i love fashion products,i want to see the latest style almost everyday.Fortunately, i set up a small business for selling fashion products.Normally I choose what I like,and re-sell it. There are a lot of wholesale marekets here selling fashion products.I am very familiar with them.. I always go to GUI HUA GANG to find the fashion handbags,Zhan XI road to find the beautiful clothes and shoes… In those marekets,i can walk for hours without getting tired, I am very enjoy the process for searching and shopping.

Now I want to get more useful information about fashion, you can show me the most popular fashion products all over the world. I am also willing to share my experience for you,if you want to know more information about the markets,suppliers and export process, I will help , you can discuss with me here ,or if you don’t want too many people see it. You can send me email(when you click my username, you will see my email),we can help each other..

By the way, I have some albums for latest fashion products, shoes,clothes, scarves ,handbags,jewellery…if someone want to order products online, maybe I can be one of your choice.

Enjoy shopping ,enjoy fashion!!

Cheers

Alice
Apr 5, 2013 10:20
GUEST19710 Hi, am an business person from UK, and am planning to come to China before this month end. What i would like to know is the price for garments,shoes, jewellery, purses,...As well as the average prices for Accomodation in Guangzhou.could you give me some advice? Mr. KATCH
Apr 5, 2013 22:59
  • FASHIONSTYLE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19710

Hi, am an business person from UK, and am planning to come to China before this month end. What i would like to know is the price for garments,shoes, jewellery, purses,...As well as the average prices for Accomodation in Guangzhou.could you give me some advice? Mr. KATCH

Hi KATCH,

I thnk it is very hard to say the price range for each product, it depends on the quality you choose. But one more thing is for sure, some wholesalers will quote you a higher price.for the same product, you need to find 2 or 3 suppliers to compare the price.then you can make a decision.

For the accomodation, you have a lot of choice. you can stay in LiuHua Hotel(4 star), or china hotel(5 star), it is very close to those markets you want to go.If you want to find a cheaper hotel, maybe you can ask travelchinaguide.com directly, they will give you a very good service.

After you go to those wholesale markets, if you still couldn't find some products you want to buy, you can send me photos of those products through email. maybe i can help you find them.

Cheers

Alice
Apr 21, 2013 17:31
  • KULBIR
Hi Alice,

I am looking for the cheapest price for all kind of clothes, bags and shoes.

Can you be my supplier.

My email id is gmail.com|kabising
Apr 21, 2013 21:52
  • AKS5220
like fashion wholesale ,I have seen many threads here, talking about the fashion products, such as where to get them,Could i get the products in good quality with reasonable price, how to send them out of China..etc.http://www.eozy.com/acrylic-beads-colorful
Apr 24, 2013 10:19
  • FASHIONSTYLE
Quote:

Originally Posted by KULBIR

Hi Alice,

I am looking for the cheapest price for all kind of clothes, bags and shoes.

Can you be my supplier.

My email id is gmail.com|kabising

Hi Kulbir,

I am not sure about the clothes you are looking for, for cheapest price, the quality will not be so good.

I couldn't supply those products, my products should be good quality with reasonable price.

Thanks

Alice
May 15, 2013 01:58
GUEST14831 hi ! and you can search them all over the web, you will get the same surely.
Jun 3, 2013 03:24
GUEST11518 Hi need to import ladies fashion handbags boots dress and also wedding dresses can you please let me know if you can get those information prices photos etc will try to send you the dress photos too so you have an idea of what fashion I am after thanks
Jun 7, 2013 20:45
  • GIONVIA
For handbags boots dress and also wedding dresses sourcing , if u are after small volume purchasing , guangzhou is quite ok .U can use one stone to kill too many birds at one time . Cheers .
Jun 13, 2013 08:57
  • FASHIONSTYLE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST11518

Hi need to import ladies fashion handbags boots dress and also wedding dresses can you please let me know if you can get those information prices photos etc will try to send you the dress photos too so you have an idea of what fashion I am after thanks

Hello, i think you can look at my album, maybe you can find some nice thing you like.email me,please, we can discuss more.
Jun 14, 2013 00:54
GUEST20190 Hi

I am an fashion goods supply, if you need, please let me know your email, I can send pics to you.

My email: 163.com|4c4c
My phone number is :0086 13640841548

Br, Sharon
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fashion products in Guangzhou
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code